Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold (1.Form)

Article about: I would like to hear your views on this piece. Thank you very much in advance.

Default Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold (1.Form)

I would like to hear your views on this piece. Thank you very much in advance.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold (1.Form)
    P
    Many

?

What are your thoughts about it?

Regards
    Brett

I see good quality details, but I do not understand these parts. Have someone check us cable.

Hello Gibello,
    save your money on this one it is a fake in my opinion
    I have seen a very similar badge for sale in silver.
    Some come with different hardware set ups.

All the best
    Doug

Thank you very much, I found something wrong when I have asked for better photos to the seller and told him that I had discussed in a forum. This has been angry and did not want to send any photo better and uncapped. That's very bad sign.

A badge - and a dealer - to avoid.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Here is a side by side comparison with a known fake silver Gibello:Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold (1.Form)Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold (1.Form)

It is a near perfect match in my opinion
    I am pretty sure that this die has been reworked a couple of times to keep collectors on their toes.

Look at the small difference with the ribbon at the bottom.
    I have somewhere on file the transitional badge that was reworked in between these two models.

All the best
    Doug

?

A little bit of research & effort on Gibello"s part would have indeed shown that the badge was
    no good. But why do that when you have the good old Warrelics authentication service to do
    the donkey work for you.

Regards
    Brett

Thank you all for your comments. Brett, I throw to put pieces in a forum helps nourish the database and other users of the Forum. A forum is to share and learn and not to disparage the threads open others. Maybe you understand a lot of matter and does not need help, but I prefer to learn and not to risk buying a piece if I do not control. This hobby is very falsified and every day new things.

?

Hello Gibello

I am sorry if I ruffled your feathers mate, but sooner or later you will have to decide whether an item is good or bad by yourself. The information is out there if you look for it. You have been on this forum since 2009 and every one of your threads, even up to this point in time, asks for an opinion on items that you are interested in. The experience of the members who answer your enquiries is more than likely hard earned experience. That could be experience learnt by buying bad pieces, being ripped of by unscrupulous sellers etc. Their experience is also that gained by studying and researching what they collect. It is not fair to sit back without making any effort at all & expecting others to vet items that you are interested in. If that is the course that you wish to take, look at it this way.....these members have either saved you money by stopping you from buying crap, or have helped you fill your display cabinet with good items. You should consider helping the forum by becoming a Gold Member. It has certainly helped you in the past. Once again sorry mate, but I am just calling it as I see it.

Regards
    Brett
    Last edited by Brett; 03-19-2016 at 12:05 PM.