Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold

Article about: Happy New Year to All, I would like some opinions please on this wound badge in gold as they a quite expensive and want to make sure all is fine. Thank you

Default Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold

Happy New Year to All,

I would like some opinions please on this wound badge in gold as they a quite expensive and want to make sure all is fine. Thank you

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in GoldVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in GoldVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in GoldVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in GoldVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold
    Last edited by rbminis; 01-04-2016 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold
    P
    Many

I think the badge is good, I can't say anything to the box.

Happy new year to you first.
    From what i can see your wounded badge is a correct mm30 with the correct isue case.
    I have one myself with the broad clasp.
    I believe it has the hook for the broad clasp but i have seen it more often and it is not wrong or anything but made like that at the factory
    Here you have mine with the broad clasp to compare.

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in GoldVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold

PS sorry for the bad pics. It's al i have right now.
    Regards Juncker93

Hi Guys, Thank you very much for the info and for the photo's Juncker93

All the best

The badge & case are both original but I do not think it's a matching set...Notice the -barely visible- Iron Cross outline remaining on the case's lid...
    cheers, Glenn

Well spotted Glenn, you have a good sight indeed
    Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    The badge & case are both original but I do not think it's a matching set...Notice the -barely visible- Iron Cross outline remaining on the case's lid...
    cheers, Glenn

badge is a very nice original.

Both are compatible, the case is the correct type used for the 30 GWB. If there is the 'ghost' of an EK1 in it, then I would suggest that the wound badge case was used to store a random cross in it rather than the other way around. Hauptmunzamt Wien never made EK's anyway did they? You often find DK cases with the 'ghosts' of other awards in them that can be seen on the padded lid, it's no biggie for me.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

It's a fine authentic set. Hauptmunzamt is the Primo wound badge maker. The case is, indeed, a black pushbutton case with the white interior-which is a proper case for the GWB. It's a nice set.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by big ned View Post
    Both are compatible, the case is the correct type used for the 30 GWB. If there is the 'ghost' of an EK1 in it, then I would suggest that the wound badge case was used to store a random cross in it rather than the other way around. Hauptmunzamt Wien never made EK's anyway did they? You often find DK cases with the 'ghosts' of other awards in them that can be seen on the padded lid, it's no biggie for me.

Regards, Ned.
    I'm referring to the outside top of the case,...not the pillow...the EK has been removed from the lid...Look at the top photo again...
    cheers, Glenn

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast