Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold mini - Original/Fake

Article about: Hello dear friend, Please tell me this is original mini with original gold wash or fake? Thank you

Default Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold mini - Original/Fake

Hello dear friend,
    Please tell me this is original mini with original gold wash or fake? Thank you

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold mini - Original/FakeVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold mini - Original/FakeVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold mini - Original/FakeVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold mini - Original/FakeVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold mini - Original/Fake
    Last edited by rbminis; 06-05-2015 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold mini - Original/Fake
    P
    Many

It looks very clean. It could be OK, but personally, if offered to me, I would pass on it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

A little bit different photos:
    Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold mini - Original/FakeVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold mini - Original/FakeVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold mini - Original/Fake

Adrian, why you would pass on it?

It is just so clean. I just don't see any age to it?

But good items, if well stored, can look like new, even if they are 70 years old.

It could be OK. If buying for myself, I like to play safe

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you for your opinion!
    Any other thought?

Hello,
    I wouldn't buy it thinking that it was pre 1945 either.
    It is okay as a collectors piece but it looks as though it was made yesterday.
    The twists on the pin are too neat and the gold is simply glowing with absolutely no age to it at all.

I don't think the gilding is mecurial.

All the best
    Doug

Quote by Saladin View Post
    Hello,
    I wouldn't buy it thinking that it was pre 1945 either.
    It is okay as a collectors piece but it looks as though it was made yesterday.
    The twists on the pin are too neat and the gold is simply glowing with absolutely no age to it at all.

I don't think the gilding is mecurial.

All the best
    Doug
    I fully concur, especially about the spiral twist on the pin. It doesn't match any genuine types on any version of stick pin I have seen in hand or online before being rather coarse and exaggerated for want of better words. Definitely not one for me.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.