Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold and Silber

Article about: Hello Everyone. This is my last pre-purchase badge check thread for a while. These Gold and Silver Wound badges are the last badges offered to me, by my "trusted" retailer. The pho

Quote by Brett View Post
    Don't breathe a sigh of relief just yet Mr Frank. I'm with Ralph on this one. The so called "30" is like no genuine Hauptmunzamt that I have ever seen. Sword tips are wrong. Bow is wrong. Angle of helmet skirt is wrong. This one is no good. Have a look at this thread. Although this badge has the tapered flat pin the obverse photos show you what you should be looking at:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/verwu...de-pin-611840/

If you've already pulled the trigger on this, cancel it!

Regards
    Brett
    Also, check the thickness of the catch material, this one is made from thinner material.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Gold and  Silber
    P
    Many

Guys are right Frank, if you cant get some additional pictures of that silver wound badge you should pass on it or cancelled purchase if you have already bought it. To me it still looks like it maybe could have some chances to be good, but better pictures are really needed. Excellent spot Ralph regarding that hook, it just doesnt seem right somehow, it really should be thicker than it is. The more I looking at this badge the less and less I like it. Dubious piece for sure.

Best regards,
    Franko

The helmet skirt at the back and the missing rivet at the back were the first things I noticed.
    I only noticed the catch after comparing it with my silver example.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Brett View Post
    Don't breathe a sigh of relief just yet Mr Frank. I'm with Ralph on this one. The so called "30" is like no genuine Hauptmunzamt that I have ever seen. Sword tips are wrong. Bow is wrong. Angle of helmet skirt is wrong. This one is no good. Have a look at this thread. Although this badge has the tapered flat pin the obverse photos show you what you should be looking at:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/verwu...de-pin-611840/

If you've already pulled the trigger on this, cancel it!

Regards
    Brett
    Hello Brett.

I can see the problems with the helmet on the Silver badge now that you have pointed them out with the comparison link.
    The helmet skirt angle is too steep and sharp, not flowing as it should.
    I also think that the helmet seems squashed vertically and the swastika should extend further down beyond the crease.

Thank you very much.

MrFrank

Quote by spunkmaja View Post
    The gold 92 seems to be an original, but the silver 30 does not look good.

Can you take a closer picture of the hinge?

/Jonas
    Thanks Jonas, but I can't get any more pictures from the seller.

MrFrank

Quote by paulscoot View Post
    Agree with Brett & Ralph, The shape of the Stahelm on the 30 just doesn't cut the mustard , Regards Paul
    Thank you Paul.

MrFrank

Quote by Franjo Vuk View Post
    Guys are right Frank, if you cant get some additional pictures of that silver wound badge you should pass on it or cancelled purchase if you have already bought it. To me it still looks like it maybe could have some chances to be good, but better pictures are really needed. Excellent spot Ralph regarding that hook, it just doesnt seem right somehow, it really should be thicker than it is. The more I looking at this badge the less and less I like it. Dubious piece for sure.

Best regards,
    Franko
    Thanks Franko.

I will not buy the Silver badge.

MrFrank

Thanks everyone.

MrFrank

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2