Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz “3” Wilhelm Deumer

Article about: Picked this one up for £25 last sunday at my local antiques fair. A nice weathered wound badge in black marked “3” for Wilhelm Deumer . The front Swastika has lost most of its black paint an

?

Default Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz “3” Wilhelm Deumer

Picked this one up for £25 last sunday at my local antiques fair.

A nice weathered wound badge in black marked “3” for Wilhelm Deumer . The front Swastika has lost most of its black paint and the reverse has a few rust spots. I am not complaining since it still looks pretty nice.

Not too much else to say about this piece. I am not sure if i will pursue completing the wound badge set just yet. The price of the gold ones are off putting. I think this one and my ww1 black example will do me good for just now!

Enjoy.

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz “3” Wilhelm DeumerVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz “3” Wilhelm DeumerVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz “3” Wilhelm DeumerVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz “3” Wilhelm Deumer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz “3” Wilhelm Deumer
    P
    Many

AS nice original!
    These can also be found with the raised "3" maker's mark.
    Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz, Wilhelm Deumer, 3
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

A pretty neat variation of the badge. Might pick one up at somepoint!

?

Beautiful badge!
    I still do not have one

?

Quote by emo155 View Post
    Beautiful badge!
    I still do not have one
    Thanks emo, you shouldn’t have much trouble finding one!

Very nice!

It can be hard to find one with this much paint intact. The maker's mark is a bonus. The majority of black wound badges were not marked.

Regards, B.B.

?

I didn’t know that Brodie, I have never really looked into wound badges. But that’s a cool fact.

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    I didn’t know that Brodie, I have never really looked into wound badges. But that’s a cool fact.
    The lack of maker marks can be advantageous, as it means they're generally very cheap to collect. You can build a sizable collection of black wound badges without having to spend horrendous amounts of money. Certain makers can get more expensive, but generally they're among the most affordable combat badges of the Third Reich.

B.B.