Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz - Moritz Hausch

Article about: Hi, Here is another set that I recently acquired by Moritz Hausch (Pforzheim). The badge is unmarked so I do not know if it was made by Moritz Hausch. Can anyone id the badge? Thanks /Jonas

Default Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz - Moritz Hausch

Hi,

Here is another set that I recently acquired by Moritz Hausch (Pforzheim).

The badge is unmarked so I do not know if it was made by Moritz Hausch. Can anyone id the badge?

Thanks
    /Jonas

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz - Moritz HauschVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz - Moritz HauschVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz - Moritz HauschVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz - Moritz HauschVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz - Moritz HauschVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz - Moritz HauschVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz - Moritz HauschVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz - Moritz HauschVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz - Moritz HauschVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz - Moritz Hausch

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz - Moritz Hausch
    P
    Many

Hi Jonas,

The hinge is not of the type associated with Hausch. Take a look at this thread you started last year, that is the correct type. As for the packet, I'm not sure, it looks O.K.

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz - Moritz Hausch "127"

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hello Jonas,
    it is not a Moritz Hausch A.G. badge that I am familiar with.
    It could just be an unknown maker but I'll have a look through my database and see if I can find the matching hardware on a badge.

All the best
    Doug

great condition.

Thanks for all the comments.

Would be great if the maker of the badge can be identified.

/Jonas

Jonas,
    I have scoured my database for a maker of this badge and although there are similar badges I can't see one that is a perfect match.

The angle of the helmet skirt is quite acute and this is what I have been trying to match with other makers...even examples of an unknown maker but have not been able to find one.

The example I have popped in is a minty F&BL badge (I know it is trying to compare two entirely different badges but most have a skirt angle similar to the F&BL) but it is giving you a visual of what I mean.

If I get chance I'll try to do a bit m0re research on some of the other forums.

Cheers
    Doug

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz - Moritz Hausch

Closest match I can find to it is this rare BWB lightly stamped to the maker Hermann Aurich. There are more similarities to this badge than any other I have come across, and I've looked at a lot. It is possible that the badge was unmarked, or that the MM strike was too light, but this is conjecture on my part. Anyway, that's my best shot, I'm outta here!!

Regards, Ned.

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz - Moritz HauschVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz - Moritz HauschVerwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz - Moritz Hausch
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thanks for all the help, I will conduct some more research into this badge.

/Jonas