Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen black rough condition?

Article about: Hi, guys i would like to know what you guys think of this verwundetenabzeichen? Mostly if its fake or real. Thanks in advance.

Default Verwundetenabzeichen black rough condition?

Hi, guys i would like to know what you guys think of this verwundetenabzeichen? Mostly if its fake or real.
    Thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen black rough condition?   Verwundetenabzeichen black rough condition?  

Verwundetenabzeichen black rough condition?   Verwundetenabzeichen black rough condition?  

Verwundetenabzeichen black rough condition?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen black rough condition?
    P
    Many

It's goddam rough. Next!

Edit: BTW, yes, it's real, but you'd struggle to give it away imo.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    It's goddam rough. Next!
    No question about it.
    Is it real or fake?

There are hundreds out there for sale at low prices in much better condition

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Tigersfan View Post
    No question about it.
    Is it real or fake?
    What's the LDO number on the back?
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Hello,
    It is good, but it is not in collectible condition. Too many nice examples around and I would not invest in something like that.

Jody

its a starter.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    its a starter.
    So is a set of jump leads, doesn't make 'em collectable though......

?

Hello,
    Here is a bit of advice from a person who has been collecting for 41 years. For the most part, starter pieces are great for wasting money (unless it is free or for nothing). Most 3rd Reich stuff is common (especially black wound badges), they are all over the place (2 nice brass examples were for sale on this forum). So why invest money in one with rust and no catch. Part to building a nice collection is patience, and many want to do it over night. If you wait, a nicer example will come along (maybe for the same price or even less). Quality is the key to this hobby. Trust me, this stuff will pop up again. Heck over the years I have bought back at least 20 things that I used to own and sold and bought back at a later date (I just bought a piece back a while ago that I sold in 1979).

I will never forget (around 12 years ago), I met a guy at the SOS Show who was selling off his collection of Eastern Front Medals (he had over 50 of them and all by the different makers). All of his medals had one thing in common, they were all in horrible shape (zinced out, many had dirty and frayed ribbons), and now he was trying to sell them. Guys came along and looked at them and by the day I left, it looked like very little if any were sold. He was telling folks it would make a nice filler. I had three Eastern Front Medals at the show, all were mint and I sold all of them on the first day of the show. The moral to the story is that quality sells, and junk does not.

Just a bit of observation and advice about space fillers.

Regards,
    Jody

?

i agree with the last few comments, save your money for a better one. i got my first one for $10 in minty condition a few years ago. if she is free, dont kick her out of bed but dont pay money for her, imo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast