Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Verwundetenabzeichen in gold

Article about: Finally got my gold Verwundetenabzeichen to complete the set of the 3 different awards. Makers mark 30 for Hauptmunzamt in Vienna (wien) Austria. Confirmation of the information I've provide

Quote by paulscoot View Post
    Am I not correct ? I give up!
    You are correct Paul.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen in gold
    P
    Many

?

[QUOTE=War Medals;2014357]Yes Ralph you are correct. There is a wide pin and also a unmarked badge from this maker 30. I believe a wide pin would command a premium. A believe a tell on these badges if original is the light circles on the back of badge.

Unfortunately the concentric circles do not guarantee originality, as you will find fakes of these with the same markings.

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 gold mm30

Regards
    Brett

Paul, I was not saying that you were wrong. Your badge is a excellent example from this maker. I was just adding a pic from another angle to show the circles on the back, case, coloring. Your pic showing the hinge and clasp is a great reference pic. Sorry for seeming to step on your toes it was not intentional.
    John

No problem, I was having a Spencer Tracy moment (Bad day at black rock) all that matters is that UK Cousin got the correct information from the exellent community here and hopefully gets his money back. Regards, Paul

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2