Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen gold & Heer Panzerkampfabzeichen silber

Article about: see what you mean stewy looks like the part of the swaz is missing or filled away? anyway ive decided to buy both the dealer has a return policy and a garentee that all this items are pre 19

?

Default Re: Verwundetenabzeichen gold & Heer Panzerkampfabzeichen silber

see what you mean stewy looks like the part of the swaz is missing or filled away? anyway ive decided to buy both the dealer has a return policy and a garentee that all this items are pre 1945, he also gives you a certificate of authencity for an extra 15 euro ??

rory

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen gold & Heer Panzerkampfabzeichen silber
    P
    Many

Quote by rory View Post
    see what you mean stewy looks like the part of the swaz is missing or filled away? anyway ive decided to buy both the dealer has a return policy and a garentee that all this items are pre 1945, he also gives you a certificate of authencity for an extra 15 euro ??

rory
    Yep Rory,i've just seen who you're buying it from. He's a good guy. It must be just the pics. He has a good reputation as a dealer. Stewy

?

yea he seems good stewy best ive seen apart from one other and hes fair in price too was just came across him tonight will be using him from now on i think

rory

KSH
    ?

Quote by rory View Post
    yea he seems good stewy best ive seen apart from one other and hes fair in price too was just came across him tonight will be using him from now on i think

rory
    Klaus (Butschek) is my own favorite dealer and I have not to date had an unpleasant experience with him (after quite so many purchases). A true gentleman to do business with He is not the cheapest out there but his attention to his customers and his integrity as a dealer more than compensates for that in my opinion.

- Kenneth

?

Quote by KSH View Post
    Klaus (Butschek) is my own favorite dealer and I have not to date had an unpleasant experience with him (after quite so many purchases). A true gentleman to do business with He is not the cheapest out there but his attention to his customers and his integrity as a dealer more than compensates for that in my opinion.

- Kenneth
    I can only agree!

cheers,
    Pat

Some dealers are selling these wound badges with gold pins as 'gold grade' types.
    All the plating or frosting has worn off the zinc and the pin is the only part
    that still retains the colouring.........
    Regards,

Steve.

KSH
    ?

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Some dealers are selling these wound badges with gold pins as 'gold grade' types.
    All the plating or frosting has worn off the zinc and the pin is the only part
    that still retains the colouring.........
    My references support this wound badge as a zink gold grade - these "30" zink badges seem to lose their finish easily. The pins for the "30" silver zink badges I have seen have had a very different silvery color. So IMO a gold grade without any gold

- Kenneth

?

thanks for input guys if you guys say hes geniune well thats good enough for me as long as there origional, he says he buys straight from the vets, perfect job although i couldnt sell lol

rory

?

they came in post today so i got the misses to take pics for me so ill get better ones on fri sorry

i notice like a lump just to the right of the helmt on the wound badge is this normal?

rory
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen gold & Heer Panzerkampfabzeichen silber   Verwundetenabzeichen gold & Heer Panzerkampfabzeichen silber  

Verwundetenabzeichen gold & Heer Panzerkampfabzeichen silber   Verwundetenabzeichen gold & Heer Panzerkampfabzeichen silber  

Verwundetenabzeichen gold & Heer Panzerkampfabzeichen silber  

Don't worry about the "lump", it's supposed to be there. It's the rear rivet on the stahlhelm.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast