Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen Gold mm30

Article about: Hi guys! I´m in a dilemma here. I also thinking of buying this badge too. Have not decided witch of them I will go for, the JFS IABib or this WBig. I think this is a good tombak gold badge.

Default Verwundetenabzeichen Gold mm30

Hi guys! I´m in a dilemma here. I also thinking of buying this badge too. Have not decided witch of them I will go for, the JFS IABib or this WBig. I think this is a good tombak gold badge. With wide needle. And though I like em a bit worn , this is the perfect condition for my taste But I´m not an expert so what do you kind experts think about it? Thanks for your help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen Gold mm30   Verwundetenabzeichen Gold mm30  

Verwundetenabzeichen Gold mm30   Verwundetenabzeichen Gold mm30  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen Gold mm30
    P
    Many

Default Re: Verwundetenabzeichen Gold mm30

i'm not thrilled with this one. the catch is inappropriate for a wide pin from this maker as far as I know.

there are issues with the hinge as well. all 30 marked GWB pins were "riveted" into place at the hinge.
    so this isn't quite right.

Yes, I agree since I haven’t seen this type of hinge and catch before on a Hauptmünzamt badge. But maybe this is another variation?

/Jonas

i don't think it's a variation. the set-up is bad.

if someone can definitively correct me, that would be great. but this catch and hinge to my experience are not found on 30-marked GWB.

also note there are 4 lines in the cross guard of the sword handles. count them in the one to the extreme left. in accepted 30s there should be 5.

cross guard lines in posted badge:

and in original Hauptmunzamt 30:

Good point, all 3 of my '30' marked wound badges have the 5 lines on the left sword crossguard.

Verwundetenabzeichen Gold mm30Verwundetenabzeichen Gold mm30Verwundetenabzeichen Gold mm30

Quote by Badto666 View Post
    Hi guys! I´m in a dilemma here. I also thinking of buying this badge too. Have not decided witch of them I will go for, the JFS IABib or this WBig. I think this is a good tombak gold badge. With wide needle. And though I like em a bit worn , this is the perfect condition for my taste But I´m not an expert so what do you kind experts think about it? Thanks for your help.
    Here is a confirmed fake GWB (30) by Floch. Spot any differences?

Regards, Ned.
    Attached Images Attached Images Verwundetenabzeichen Gold mm30  Verwundetenabzeichen Gold mm30 
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

that's right, big ned. i was gonna bring up Floch, but i was trying to be civil. lol

extremely nice examples Glenn66 is sporting there, by the way.

Thanks a lot guys! I will stay away from that one