Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen im Silber (L/24)

Article about: Hi fella's, I have just picked up this immaculate L/24 marked piece, it all looks good to me and came from a never before on the market grouping. I hope you like it to. Leon.

Default Verwundetenabzeichen im Silber (L/24)

Hi fella's, I have just picked up this immaculate L/24 marked piece, it all looks good to me and came from a never before on the market grouping. I hope you like it to. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen im Silber (L/24)   Verwundetenabzeichen im Silber (L/24)  

Verwundetenabzeichen im Silber (L/24)   Verwundetenabzeichen im Silber (L/24)  

Verwundetenabzeichen im Silber (L/24)   Verwundetenabzeichen im Silber (L/24)  

Verwundetenabzeichen im Silber (L/24)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen im Silber (L/24)
    P
    Many

Super duper nice one . Nice share !

Hi Leon,

Textbook Zimmermann piece that looks like it was never worn! It's rare to see one in this superb condition as all seem to have some loss of finish due to "absorption" in my experience. Great find!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

That's a killer, best looking silver L/24 I have seen.

/Jonas

Hi Ned, this one came from the same haul as the SS collar tab I posted earlier, along with the EKII I posted in the EK sub-forum and a few other awards I have not posted yet. The original owner was a Panzer officer but unfortunately the grouping has been split up and I am just picking up the "remains"! Before I saw what was left there were also his shoulder boards, ID tag, cap badges, many SA plaques for shooting and extensive paperwork, all gone their separate ways sadly. I did get his passport from 1953 though, just so I could put a "face" to what little was left. A sad story really, but there was nothing I could do to stop this "break up" Leon.

Beautiful

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Very uncommon to see a zincker in such great condition! Love the bubbled finish!

?

Love it Especially the bubbled finish as Glenn pointed out!

?

A nice award

Wow!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast