Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwartz - 65 - Klein & Quenzer w/packet

Article about: Indeed nice K&Q.

Default Re: Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwartz - 65 - Klein & Quenzer w/packet

Indeed nice K&Q.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwartz - 65 - Klein & Quenzer w/packet
    P
    Many

Thank you, Kevin.

Thanks for the links Roger, I feel better now.
    The amount of variations seem to be endless.
    I thought about suggesting a pinned thread with everyone posting pictures of marked examples in their collections. But I think that would be endless to.
    Season’s greetings
    Rod

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    nice shame about the packet.
    Theres no shame about the packet Harry! Its an original piece of history

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Glad to hear it, Rod. There's lots of information in this forum. I am using the search feature more often to locate posts about particular items. Of course, you can always ask. This has got to be the most helpful and friendly forum I have ever participated in.

this KuQ "65" marked Verwundetenabzeichen (the one starting the discussion) is a rarer variant in that it has an integral hardware set up.

these are perfectly fine and, as some have noted, different in its hardware but again... this is nothing more than a less often seen variant.

Thanks for your input. I was thinking late-war, perhaps, cheaper materials and less labor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2