Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwartz mm 65 for review

Article about: This is marked on the back, K&Q, 65, 42. I think, and hope, it's good as I haven't seen many marked from this maker. Any thoughts appreciated.

Default Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwartz mm 65 for review

This is marked on the back, K&Q, 65, 42. I think, and hope, it's good as I haven't seen many marked from this maker. Any thoughts appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwartz mm 65 for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwartz mm 65 for review
    P
    Many

Default Re: Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwartz mm 65 for review

I'm not an expert, but looks good to me! I haven't seen anything from them either tho!

Looks a good K&Q!

The '65' mark can be found in two locations thus:

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwartz mm 65 for review   Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwartz mm 65 for review  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks, gentlemen. Nick, that one is positively mint. I had only seen the marking on the stahlhelm, but this one looked good enough to go for.
    Well, it only took a year to find this one, maybe in my next life . . .
    Now I have the black, silver and gold from this same maker. Unless I find a really mint example, I'm done with these wound badges. I think. Unless one just really 'catches my eye' . . .

Good work Roger! You know that more will catch your eye ! Thats the name of this game mate
    Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Don't I know it!
    There's still Imperials, cutouts, Condor, and probably more I don't even know exist yet!

?

Snyders treasures had a jewelers copy of the 20 Juli wound badge in gold....a copy mind for 5000.....somebody bought it!!!

I guess one mans treasure is . . . another mans treasure, too!

Last year at the SOS I observed a fellow at a booth which bore a name I have seen on this and other forums. He was removing a handful of what appeared to be somewhat rusted BWB's from an envelope full of them, and in what I thought to be a rather furtive manner handed them to another individual who quickly put them in a coat pocket and darted off. Kind of made me wonder, what goes on behind the scenes that we don't know about . . .?

?

I have three wound badges, black, silver(denazified) and gold......but mr Snyder really takes the biscuit, at one stage I think he had 3 20 juli badges, and 5 sets of hitlers cuff links...all authenticated by one Albert speer

Sorry to jump in on your thread......I like your marked example.....and yes there are many types of these to collect

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast