Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz

Article about: Hello folks. I need some help with another wound badge currently listed on the 'bay. It looks to me like another good early badge, but I'm not one hundred percent convinced. The seller has l

Default Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz

Hello folks.

I need some help with another wound badge currently listed on the 'bay. It looks to me like another good early badge, but I'm not one hundred percent convinced. The seller has listed it with a certificate of authenticity, but I know those typically aren't worth the paper they're printed on. It's a low end award, I know, but I'd rather not end up buying my first fake!

Verwundetenabzeichen in SchwarzVerwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz

Regards, B.B.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz
    P
    Many

Looks OK to me, what's the asking price?..

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Looks OK to me, what's the asking price?..
    No bids as of yet, but currently sitting at £25, which is about what I'd expect to pay for an unmarked badge. He has a KVK II with swords listed for the same price which I'm also eyeing up.

B.B.

Looks good to me also ,The pin assembly reminds me of the MM30 type thou without a stamp I believe there is no proof of this. At £25 (without postage yet) in the condition its in I think its at its value now , For another fiver you could get your self a mintier one, Regards,Paul

Quote by paulscoot View Post
    Looks good to me also ,The pin assembly reminds me of the MM30 type thou without a stamp I believe there is no proof of this. At £25 (without postage yet) in the condition its in I think its at its value now , For another fiver you could get your self a mintier one, Regards,Paul
    I let this one go in the end, found something better. Gunny made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

B.B.

good move, If it was the one Gunny had on WRF classifieds it had a lot more original finish regards, Paul

?

Not that it matters now Brodie, but the badge you show is a tombac version of your steel one. Look closely at the helmet shape & bow.

Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz, Unmarked

Regards
    Brett

Quote by Brett View Post
    Not that it matters now Brodie, but the badge you show is a tombac version of your steel one. Look closely at the helmet shape & bow.

Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz, Unmarked

Regards
    Brett
    Still interesting to know. Thanks for the info. Can the design be attributed to any specific maker, or is it a case of the maker being unknown?

B.B.

?

Still unknown as far as I know. A nice looking design though.

Regards
    Brett