MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz help, please

Article about: Hello. I have had this for a while and never knew if it was authentic or not. Does anyone have any ideas? It has a number of 110 or possibly L10 in the helmet on the back. Thanks in advance

bud
    ?

Default Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz help, please

Hello. I have had this for a while and never knew if it was authentic or not. Does anyone have any ideas? It has a number of 110 or possibly L10 in the helmet on the back. Thanks in advance for any opinions.
    Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz help, pleaseVerwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz help, pleaseVerwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz help, pleaseVerwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz help, pleaseVerwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz help, please
    Last edited by Adrian; 05-03-2012 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz help, please
    P
    Many

Default Re: Black Wound Badge help, please

Looks good to me mate, no red flags.
    It matches mine black wounded badge =)

bud
    ?

Great! Thanks for replying.

?

Ive never seen an L10 on the helmet, there are examples with this number on the pin and i believe its a reasonably rare version, but i would would wait for more comments

hello davejb!

it's hard to tell with the photo maybe, but looks like "110" and a good one at that with integral catch.

typically a 110 would be marked right where it is here.

?

Yes, you are probably right, do you know the actual make of the L10, i dont have it listed in my ref, also im missing the 110 as well

hey sorry if i get this wrong because i have to dash out to the airport, but off the top of my head "L/10" would be Deschler & Soehne and "110" would be Otto Zappe.

if i am wrong someone please take the opportunity to correct me!

?

Thanks mate, i did wonder if the L10 was a WD as the L11 is, but i didnt know the 110 , CHEERS

Default Re: Verwindetenabzeichen in Schwarz help, please

A nice looking 110 !

Here is another genuine example to compare

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz help, please   Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz help, please  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

bud
    ?

Default Re: Verwindetenabzeichen in Schwarz help, please

Thanks for all the replies. Is there anything that can be done to stop the rust and/or get the rust off without damaging the piece? Like I said, I have had this for some quite some time and I know it has gotten rustier (?) than when I bought this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast