Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz - original or fake?

Article about: it´s a nice copy, mate... the uniform... is it real?

Default Re: Wound Badge in black - original or fake?

it´s a nice copy, mate... the uniform... is it real?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz - original or fake?
    P
    Many

?

Unfortunately no. But the belt and buckle are, compliments of member ' All1knew'. The map case is a real one as well as the other medals and walther PPK holster. The EKI is denazified . Also, I know I need officers shoulder boards it's more of a personal display rather than historically accurate.
    Dean.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz - original or fake?   Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz - original or fake?  

Quote by fpalacio View Post
    I know I shouldn´t post this in here, but I feel happy right now and I need to show one pic of my Little medals collection... I got more things (silver coins, letters, postcards, money, bullets, etc etc), but I don´t want to push too much.

I hope u all like it!
    Nice grouping! Can we see some photos of the cased Japanese Medal?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

sure!! And thanks!!

Here u got the pics of the japanese case and medal, mate. (many many many sherlock pictures of them)

*This one was given to japanese soldiers for attacking China at WW2 (this war was called "The China Incident" for the japanese goverment) LOL.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz - original or fake?   Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz - original or fake?  

Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz - original or fake?   Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz - original or fake?  

Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz - original or fake?   Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz - original or fake?  

An Excellent Medal, for sure! We don't often get to see much Japanese material here! This one is a gem!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thx, Wagriff... Id din´t know that... the guy who sold it to me has one ore two more for selling. It was a kinda cheap, actually.

I hv paid something like US$50 with box included (here, in Argentina)

Fpalacio how do you take the enlarged images, magnifying glass or jewelers eyepiece agains the camera?
    Morris

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3