Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

verwundetenabzeichen silber

Article about: Hallo guys, does any one have the vwa silver from hersteller 20 ??? The maker schould be Zimmermann ,i have ordered an VWA marked with makermark 20 . a pic would be great ,i never have seen

Hi Andreas,

The last pic's are a vast improvement, you really would do everybody including me a big favour if you could get them as clear first time around so as not to cause doubt and make people spend a long time buggering about finding genuine pic's, resizing them and posting them all for nothing! Besides that, the Maker Mark certainly look better, but I would still wait for other opinions on that both here and at the other places that you have apparently posted the badge, as there is still a slight difference that I personally am not entirely comfortable with, although others may think differently.

No offence meant old pal, but I'll refrain from posting on your threads from now on until you become a Gold Member, as frankly the time I end up losing is not worth it to me, and I feel it would be better spent on members who actually give something back to the forum rather than just take it for granted as a free confirmation and valuing service. Please don't take that too harshly, as it goes for all who regularly take and don't give back here from now on as far as I'm concerned, this has just been the catalyst.

Absit Invidia, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement verwundetenabzeichen silber
    P
    Many

Hi Ned, I just applied for a year-membership and paid the contribution right away - does that make me a gold member? Because you do have a point offcourse, no offence taken at all!!
    About the pictures; the first ones were made with a simple camera, the second lot was done with my new mobile Phone; what a difference! I did not know they could be this good and clear. So sorry for the extra work and time, it will not happpen again. Am very glad myself with the great camera on the phone!!
    I wil wait for the other opinions on this medall.
    Thanks as allways!!
    Best regards Andreas

( besides; this text is written by my girlfriend, hence the more readable english as you no doubt noticed)

Thank you Andreas for becoming a Gold Club member. It is the paying members who keep the forum running.

Good pics can "make or break" on item. These are much better.

I am learning towards thinking the badge is good now.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Andreas.

I, like Ned, am still not convinced on this badge. I'm still not crazy about the round wire catch and the marker mark. If we could see another "20" marked Zimmermann that would be different. But to date yours is the first one I've seen. I realize that there has to be first for everything, but sorry but I remain skeptical on this one.
    It's a shame you have had no replies on the other forums on this. If I may ask which forums have you tried?

Regards
    Detlef

hallo detlef
    thanks for youre pm and all the comments
    i apriccitate all resurse to the zimmermann medal its still a mystery to me ,i still keep thise medal for study
    mybay one day the mistery will be solved ...
    thanks everyone for all comments !!
    gr andreas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2