Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber, L/17, Hermann Wernstein Jena Lobstadt

Article about: Here is a new addition to my wound badge collection. I don't really want a marked "30" as they seem very common and everybody has them. Maybe someday I will try to add a set of the

Default Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber, L/17, Hermann Wernstein Jena Lobstadt

Here is a new addition to my wound badge collection. I don't really want a marked "30" as they seem very common and everybody has them. Maybe someday I will try to add a set of them but for now, not. Not that I have a problem with the quality of their construction or anything, just have no desire to own one at this time.
    So, here is one that is a little more, ( I will refrain from using the term rare), unique.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber, L/17,  Hermann Wernstein Jena Lobstadt   Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber, L/17,  Hermann Wernstein Jena Lobstadt  

Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber, L/17,  Hermann Wernstein Jena Lobstadt   Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber, L/17,  Hermann Wernstein Jena Lobstadt  

Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber, L/17,  Hermann Wernstein Jena Lobstadt   Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber, L/17,  Hermann Wernstein Jena Lobstadt  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber, L/17,  Hermann Wernstein Jena Lobstadt
    P
    Many

Very nice indeed Ralph !!

Beautifully photographed too!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Very nice indeed Ralph !!

Beautifully photographed too!

Nick
    Thanks Nick!
    Sometimes difficult to find something new and different to add.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

A nice clean badge. Good find!

Very Nice...

Regards.,

Von River

nice pics and medal.

Quote by Panzersaurus View Post
    A nice clean badge. Good find!
    Thank you!
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by VonRiver View Post
    Very Nice...

Regards.,

Von River
    Thank you also!
    Ralph.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    nice pics and medal.
    Thank you Harry!
    Ralph.

Fantastic badge Ralph, looking great. Never seen an L/17 before, thanks for showing.

/Jonas

Quote by spunkmaja View Post
    Fantastic badge Ralph, looking great. Never seen an L/17 before, thanks for showing.

/Jonas
    Thank you Jonas!
    They do show up once in a while over on WAf but, not too often.
    Ralph.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast