Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

verwundetenabzeichen in silber L/21

Article about: I have had this badge a long time and have never seen another with the same hook /pin set up .I think its a war time issue ? any comments welcome galvout

Default verwundetenabzeichen in silber L/21

Just to note ,are the pin and hinge always cast in the badge? I have an L/21 that has the pin ,hook affixed to the badge , these are made of a brass type metal. I am sure the badge is a war made badge any info ? Thanks galvout

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement verwundetenabzeichen in silber L/21
    P
    Many

Quote by galvout View Post
    Just to note ,are the pin and hinge always cast in the badge? I have an L/21 that has the pin ,hook affixed to the badge , these are made of a brass type metal. I am sure the badge is a war made badge any info ? Thanks galvout
    Hello and welcome to the forum!
    Please post photos, it will help members to assist you.
    New picture posting feature - How to guide !
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

thanks for coming back . I will have a go at posting pictures. galvout

Quote by galvout View Post
    Hello Galvout,
    the early tombac awards by this maker had soldered on fittings and are in my opinion a bit more readily available.

Doug

Default verwundetenabzeichen in silber L/21

I have had this badge a long time and have never seen another with the same hook /pin set up .I think its a war time issue ? any comments welcome galvout
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture verwundetenabzeichen in silber L/21   verwundetenabzeichen in silber L/21  

verwundetenabzeichen in silber L/21   verwundetenabzeichen in silber L/21  

verwundetenabzeichen in silber L/21   verwundetenabzeichen in silber L/21  

That is an unusual set up.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    That is an unusual set up.........!
    ...And absolutely correct for an early zinc Forster & Barth round wire pin wound badge. Looking closely at the first pic showing the hinge, a trace of gold gilding remains on the domed rivet which means this was most likely a GWB.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

thanks for the info ,as I said I have not seen another one like this in all my years as a collector ( 40 + years ).I paid about £20 for it as a private purchase about 20 years ago .This relic forum is a must for the learning curve . keep up the good work once again thanks to all

its oke ,i have a silver one in my collection
    gtz andreas

verwundetenabzeichen in silber L/21verwundetenabzeichen in silber L/21verwundetenabzeichen in silber L/21verwundetenabzeichen in silber L/21verwundetenabzeichen in silber L/21