Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Verwundetenabzeichen silber Legion Condor 1 Form Original?

Article about: That opinions are regarding this pattern 1st Wound Badge in silver, original or is it Fake? thank you very much

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen silber Legion Condor 1 Form Original?
    P
    Many

thise badges are also posted in some FB groups and confirmed they are made by zimmerman

?

Thanks for the pictures Andreas. what details point to this being a Zimmerman? there's a lot of misinformation on Facebook and also a lot of forum hearsay around. For example the so-called type V
    Imperial Verwundetenabzeichen. Somebody suddenly decides they are made by Godet and before you know it the info is parrotted around everywhere. I'm not being argumentative mate, but is there any firm proof?

Regards
    Brett

hi brett ,
    i share youre opion, but in the early days those medals are often not marked with stamps or company markings .
    there will be still thise days no reference book avaleble to the woundbadges , beside that no LDO or PKZ …. some have markings like DRGM.
    So its not easy to find out that thise are Original or not , but to my opion its a badge made by zimmerman ,like you said its that what most colletors will tell you that they made by zimmerman……
    i hope thise mystery will solve and someone find a paper bag or box stamped with zimmerman , anyway i like thise woundbadge .
    thats what i like about medals ,you never ol to learn , there will be Always some nice stuff pop up around ….lol

have a nice day pall !!

greetings
    andreas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2