Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber - marked 30.

Article about: Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber - marked 30, there are some on the forum. I found a very similar one, and it is considered to be a"stay away from". Top pin part is different, middle

?

Post Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber - marked 30.

Marking: 30
    Maker: ?

Verwundetenabzeichen: Silber

There are some on the forum. I found a very similar one, and it is considered to be a "stay away from". Top pin part is different, middle is thick in both, and the bottom is rounded in both. Seller only knows, that is an old badge for injuries, though he stated its a genuine badge. The only reason why Im checking it, is the price, its laughable, very low.

Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber maker 30 with wide pin ,good or bad ?
    Last edited by Ylang; 09-11-2016 at 08:04 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber - marked 30.
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum,

You're correct in your suspicions, it's pure fantasy junk.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Sorry indeed Ned's correct. There are several "30" SWB on the site if you do a search you should get an idea. I still suggest you give the membership a try. It will help you no end & you'll be learning how to determine the originality of awards for yourself (quite a buzz when you first start collecting). Stewy

?

I will, once I get any source of income. I was in progress of going abroad to work, but broke a leg. Soon it will be a 6th month since, and I barely walk. I have some savings left, for cheap stuff, to motivate me. I will surely stay here for a longer time period, just need to sort some things out, and make my leg work, as it used to.

Hope it works out for you. I had my leg shattered playing football. So I understand what you're saying. Stewy