Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What do you think of this medal group??? URGENT!

Article about: These are the prices he wanted for them: Eastern front medal £55 War merit cross with swords £65 War merit medal £45 West Wall medal £30 Hitler youth day badge £35 Wound Badges (all 3) £120

Default What do you think of this medal group??? URGENT!

Hey guys i have again be offered this medal e.t.c group, however he doesn't know what they are worth and has asked me to offer him a fair price for them?
    Thanks for your time!

So if you guys could tell me what each of them may be worth it would be much appreciated!
    Attached Images Attached Images What do you think of this medal group??? URGENT!  What do you think of this medal group??? URGENT!  What do you think of this medal group??? URGENT!  What do you think of this medal group??? URGENT!  What do you think of this medal group??? URGENT!  What do you think of this medal group??? URGENT! 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do you think of this medal group??? URGENT!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: What do you think of this medal group??? URGENT!

Glenn,
    You will need to supply much bigger and clearer pics for anyone to stand a chance of helping out here. I have never seen medals such as the Ostmedaille, the Westwall and the KVK mounted like this and I'm sure it is not TR made. I have no idea what the blue or black enamelled cross with the swords is supposed to be, the Demjansk shield doesn't look good from where I'm sitting, the Verwundetenabzeichen stand a chance but we really do need better pics.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Hello Glenn,

Ask the seller for individual pics (front, back and close ups of any maker's marks) before you offer any money. As Adrian already said, nobody can help you with these shots. If, one or two look a bit ropey, chances are there's more...so be careful. There are many guys on here who can help and will do provided you can supply them with better photographs. Also, be very wary of people who say "I have no idea of the value..." that is an old trick to build up your hopes of getting a bargain. With so much information available on the internet nowadays, only a few (usually old ladies!) have no idea of the value of Third Reich items.

Regards

Carl

I think these should be more clearer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What do you think of this medal group??? URGENT!   What do you think of this medal group??? URGENT!  

What do you think of this medal group??? URGENT!   What do you think of this medal group??? URGENT!  

What do you think of this medal group??? URGENT!   What do you think of this medal group??? URGENT!  

OK i am now trying to get some images of the backs of them =D
    Thanks everyone!

HI i have been told it is a war merit cross first class for combatants enamelled with a screw back.
    Thanks

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Glenn,
    I have no idea what the blue or black enamelled cross with the swords is supposed to be, .

Glenn

Run ! They are not good

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Glenn

Run ! They are not good

Nick
    I agree with Nick .

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Quote by Glennyboy619 View Post
    HI i have been told it is a war merit cross first class for combatants enamelled with a screw back.
    Thanks
    It never existed. This is a fantasy piece.

?

The mounted medals all look original but these are not original mounts. The ribbons have been wrapped around a pice of card or something and probably stuck in place with glue. The wound badges look ok as does the KVM but in all honesty unless you can get them for no more than twenty quid I suggest you tell the seller to jog on.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast