Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

wondbadge silver steinhauwer und luck... double maker mark L16 and 4 good or fake .......

Article about: Wound badge in silver by Steinhauer & Lück. double makermark L/16 above the catch and mold integrated "4" below of the catch. never seen before ....is it good or an fake thx an

Default wondbadge silver steinhauwer und luck... double maker mark L16 and 4 good or fake .......

wondbadge silver steinhauwer und luck... double maker mark L16 and 4  good or fake  .......wondbadge silver steinhauwer und luck... double maker mark L16 and 4  good or fake  .......wondbadge silver steinhauwer und luck... double maker mark L16 and 4  good or fake  .......

Wound badge in silver by Steinhauer & Lück.

double makermark L/16 above the catch and mold integrated "4" below of the catch.

never seen before ....is it good or an fake

thx andreas

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement wondbadge silver steinhauwer und luck... double maker mark L16 and 4  good or fake  .......
    P
    Many

I've seen these before with the '4' stamped on the pin and the LDO number below the catch, so there were obviously differences during the production run of these badges. Still, a very nice original award.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

A very nice looking wound badge..& if Ned says ok then it must be!!!.. Thanks for showing. Cheers Terry.

well just bought the medall ,if seen badges before marked with 4 in the pin and also marked with L/16 but never dubble marked with L/16 and 4 ....
    so i think this is a nice pice to my collection
    i will make some more or better pics when the badge arrived ....

thanks for comment
    gr andreas

a nice original.