Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

2x PKA JFS

Article about: Im on the Market and can get these two PKA, no helpful book here What do you think ? Annoyed from this ads?  

?

Default 2x PKA JFS

Im on the Market and can get these two PKA, no helpful book here What do you think ? 2x PKA JFS2x PKA JFS2x PKA JFS2x PKA JFS

No Silver PKA from JFS without EZ or im wrong ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2x PKA JFS
    P
    Many

Hi Mcfrog,

The JFS is a fake, but the other one is a genuine Meybauer 2nd pattern badge (formerly known as the '7 Wheeler') that had a damned good seeing to on the maker's bench with some seriously heavy filing action going on. The pin is also replaced.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

thanks big ned,

is there any PKA from JFS ? I dont find one in the book, only with EZ. The Seller said, in the first 8 months JFS produced also silver PKA ?
    but i trust in your opinion.

Ive got my money back and another instead.

I hope this is better, from this seller i can get a war damaged EZ 25 next month ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2x PKA JFS   2x PKA JFS  

2x PKA JFS  
    Last edited by McFrag; 09-28-2014 at 04:14 PM.

Quote by McFrag View Post
    thanks big ned,

is there any PKA from JFS ? I dont find one in the book, only with EZ. The Seller said, in the first 8 months JFS produced also silver PKA ?
    but i trust in your opinion.

Ive got my money back and another instead.

I hope this is better, from this seller i can get a war damaged EZ 25 next month ..

2x PKA JFS2x PKA JFS2x PKA JFS

First off, there was never an early war grade 1 PAB made by JFS, your man is mistaken or lying.

Secondly, the badge that you have replaced the first fake with is also another fake! It's based on an S&L design, and the giveaway is the swastika not being connected to the turret. This is known as the 'Non touching swaz fake' and is easy to spot as no genuine PAB has ever had this feature. Send it back and don't use this dealer again, he's laughing at you.

Thirdly, what are you referring to when you say "EZ"? It means nothing in the collecting world as far as I know.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

i dont belive it -.- im so stupid damn

the secound fake is from another dealer, not from them with the JFS

EZ means Einsatzzahl

first, i must open 1-12 beer

Quote by McFrag View Post
    i dont belive it -.- im so stupid damn

the secound fake is from another dealer, not from them with the JFS

EZ means Einsatzzahl

first, i must open 1-12 beer
    Please, first you should read the rules instead of opening any beer!
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Secondly you have posted three different badges from two different dealers.
    I am closing this thread. If you start another please remember, try to use the correct terminology and one badge per thread, it reduces confusion.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)