Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Bandenkampfabzeichen and other, Need Help

Article about: Hi guys, I need your help again. These awards are offered to me for sale. I think there are replicas. You have not yet held in the hands. What's your opinion?

Default Bandenkampfabzeichen and other, Need Help

Hi guys,
    I need your help again. These awards are offered to me for sale. I think there are replicas. You have not yet held in the hands. What's your opinion?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bandenkampfabzeichen and other, Need Help   Bandenkampfabzeichen and other, Need Help  

Bandenkampfabzeichen and other, Need Help   Bandenkampfabzeichen and other, Need Help  

Bandenkampfabzeichen and other, Need Help   Bandenkampfabzeichen and other, Need Help  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bandenkampfabzeichen and other, Need Help
    P
    Many

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Also, please post items that are not awards in their appropriate area.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)