Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

help needed on Panzerkampfabzeichen

Article about: Hi everyone just a quick question. Were any of these mm marked 5 on the pin, thanks in advance for any info on these i appreciate any help. Regards allan Annoyed from this ads?  

Default help needed on Panzerkampfabzeichen

Hi everyone just a quick question. Were any of these mm marked 5 on the pin, thanks in advance for any info on these i appreciate any help. Regards allan
    Last edited by rbminis; 01-17-2015 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Edited title to use correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement help needed on Panzerkampfabzeichen
    P
    Many

Not that I am aware of.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi thanks i have been offered one but have never seen this on them yet.

The number 5 is the PKZ number for Hermann Wernstein of Jena Lobstedt. They are not known makers of the Panzerkampfabzeichen, but there is a VERY slim chance that this badge may be the missing link that enables us to connect Wernstein with one of the many badge designs/types out there that are so far listed as being "by an unknown maker", which would a brilliant find if the attribution is able to be confirmed or believed.

But only clear photo's of all the details and hardware would obviously be needed, are you up for the effort???

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I am willing to buy it on the off chance it may be right just to help the members on here i have been told by the owner it is original ww2 but it is easy to say and i have not seen it in hand but if i can get it cheap enough it will at least help identify another fake or even a rare original i will post it if and when i get it. Regards allan

For Gawd's sake don't buy it Al!

Just get better pic's if you can, the chances are 99.9% it's a dog anyway, if it's zinc then 100%. If you can't get better pic's then that says a lot about the vendor, just walk away and save your money mate!

Regards, Ned.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Allan,
    I would recommend that you not buy it unseen in the off chance you may find something rare. You will only find something common, disappointment.
    If he is willing to send you photos, that is a different story.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

help needed on Panzerkampfabzeichenhi I have managed to get this pic which although is rubbish shows the hardware set up which I am nervous about, I have asked for better better pics so will see what happens otherwise I will leave it, thanks for all your help. regards allan

You dodged a bullet there Al, that's a complete and utter fantasy set up, no maker ever used that so let's leave it at that....

Regards, Ned.

Thanks Ned I agree. Regards allan