Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

I.D of Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber

Article about: hello all,.,i need help to I.D this Panzer Assault badge,.i have been told it could be a tarnished nickel silver juncker,..anyway i need some opinions,. cheers, silas

TBH, these photo's are no better than the first shown here, the requested shots of the rear set up are blurred to the point of being useless. My advice to you would be that your next purchase be a decent camera rather than a badge or whatever item of TR related collectibles that take your fancy. As it happens this is academic anyway as the measurements you have taken, assuming they are accurate, are way below what an original badge should, and must be.

The acceptable parameters are:

HEIGHT: 59.92MM - 59.99MM

WIDTH: 41.74MM - 41.87MM

These are +/- a couple of 10ths of a millimetre max.

Your badge is way, way smaller than these measurements and is typically exactly what is found in a cast fake. Sorry to be blunt and the bearer of bad news, this has been hard work to put it mildly, but we got there in the end. I cannot state enough how the necessity of good photo's and information on sizes and weight would have made this so much easier and nowhere near as confusing as it has been, a salutory lesson to all indeed.

Regards, Ned.
    Last edited by big ned; 05-10-2017 at 02:24 PM.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I.D of Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber
    P
    Many

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4