Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

If any member wishes to contribute to the PAB data base.

Article about: This thread will be for posting photos to contribute to the PAB data base. If any member would like to contribute photos for the data base, here is what I would like. I would appreciate four

Default If any member wishes to contribute to the PAB data base.

This thread will be for posting photos to contribute to the PAB data base. If any member would like to contribute photos for the data base, here is what I would like.

I would appreciate four to five photos, straight on obverse, straight on reverse, close up of the hinge and close up of the catch. If it is maker marked, I will accept one clear photo of the maker's mark.
    They must be clear and preferably on black background but I will accept a dark color that shows the detail and color of the badge correctly. If you are able to achieve good detail and correct color on white, I will accept that as well.
    They must be saved as a large enough file that they will enlarge when they are clicked on. I save mine at about 1600 x 1100.
    I am not currently concerned if it is a bronze or silver example.
    You will be given full credit for the photos.
    I don't know them all so, please add some info.
    If you post them in this thread, they will be moved over to the data base and removed from this thread.
    Here is a list of existing threads in the data base for those of you who are not gold members and do not have access to the data base currently but would still like to contribute.
    Sorry, they are currently not in alphabetical order.

Karl Wurster, Hollow Buntmetal, with Wrap Around Sheet Metal Hinge and Flat plate Catch.
    EWE, Solid Zinc With a Wrap Around Sheet Metal Hinge anRound wire Catch, Maker Marked
    Frank & Reif, Solid Zinc With a Wrap Around Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire Catch, Low Maker Marked.
    Frank & Reif, Solid Zinc With a Wrap Around Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire Catch, Mid Maker Marked
    Freidrich Linden, Ludenschied, Solid Zinc with Wrap Around Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire Catch with Round Catch Plate.
    Freidrich Linden, Ludenschied, Solid Zinc with Wrap Around Sheet Metal Hinge and Flat Wire Catch.
    Freidrich Linden, Ludenschied, Early Hollow Zinc with Block Hinge and Round Wire ? Shaped Catch.
    Freidrich Linden, Ludenschied, Solid Zinc with Wrap Around Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire Catch
    Friedrich Linden, Ludenschied, Hollow Zinc with Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire ? Shaped Catch
    Friedrich Orth, Solid Zinc with a Block Hinge and Round Wire Catch
    Alois Rettenmaier, Attributed, with Wrap Around Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire Catch with Catchplate.
    Hermann Aurich, Maker Marked, with Crimped in Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire ? Shaped Catch
    Karl Wurster, Maker Marked with Block Hinge and Round Wire Catch.
    Paul Meybauer, Attributed, Hollow Zinc with Wrap Around Sheet Metal Hinge and Round wire Catch.
    Paul Meybauer, Solid Zinc with Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire Catch and Rectangular Catch Plate
    RK, Attributed to Rudolf Karneth, Chrome Finish.
    RK, Attributed to Rudolf Karneth, Frosted Finish.
    Gebruder Wegerhoff, Ludensheid, GWL, Soldered on Sheet Metal Hinge and Catch.
    Rudolf Richter of Schlag, RRS,with Crimped in, Wrap Around Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire C Catch
    Rudolf Souval, Maker Marked with Wrap Around Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire C Catch with Round Catch Plate, Wide Pin.
    Rudolf Souval, Maker Marked with Wrap Around Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire C Catch with Round Catch Plate, Wide Pin.
    Rudolph Souval, Broad Maker Mark, Round Wire Pin
    Unknown Maker, AS in Triangle, Crimped in Ball Hinge and Round/Flat wire Catch
    Unknown Maker, AS in Triangle, Crimped in Ball Hinge and Round/Flat wire Catch
    Unknown Maker, Juncker Set Up.
    Unknown Makler, "Daisy"
    Steinhauer & Lück, Solid Zinc, "Juncker Set Up"
    Steinhauer & Lück, Solid Zinc, Oval Crimp with Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire Catch.
    Steinhauer & Lück, Oval Hinge.
    Unknown Maker, Pillow Crimp.
    Unknown maker, Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire Catch and Round Catch Plate
    E. Ferdinand Weidmann, With Lily Pad Hinge and Flat Wire Catch and Round Catch Plate
    Wihelm Deumer, With a Soldered on Block Hinge and Hinge Plate and Flat Plate Catch with Round Catch Plate
    Wihelm Deumer, With a Soldered on Block Hinge and Hinge Plate and Round Wire Catch with Round Catch Plate
    Wilhelm Deumer, With a Block Hinge and Flat Plate Catch and Catch Plate.
    Wilhelm Deumer, With a Crimped in, Sheet Metal, Wrap Around Hinge and Factory Repaired Round Wire ? Shaped Catch
    William Hobacher, Block Hinge and Round Wire ? Shaped Catch.
    William Hobacher, Wrap Around SheetMetal Hinge with Round Wire "C" Catch

Here is a sample of what I am looking as far as photos go. I understand if they are not as clear as my photos but they must be relatively clear if I am going to put them in the data base.
    Thanks in advance for any contributions you wish to make.
    Ralph.

Last edited by rbminis; 03-06-2022 at 07:03 AM.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement If any member wishes to contribute to the PAB data base.
    P
    Many