Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Juncker Panzerkampfabzeichen

Article about: Hi i own one PAB its a Juncker and is zinc im sure its quite common, i don't no much more than that. Just wanted to get some info about it, i have the PAB book on the way but will be about a

Default Juncker Panzerkampfabzeichen

Hi i own one PAB its a Juncker and is zinc
    im sure its quite common, i don't no much more than that.
    Just wanted to get some info about it,

i have the PAB book on the way but will be about a week as its coming from Germany.

Best Martin

Juncker PanzerkampfabzeichenJuncker PanzerkampfabzeichenJuncker Panzerkampfabzeichen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Juncker Panzerkampfabzeichen
    P
    Many

looks fine.

is it quite a common badge?

It's not particularly uncommon, but it's a nice design by the original maker of the PAB. This zincer was the first time Juncker produced a bronze version and is a good representative piece.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Good info ned , Junckers are my favourite Maker so thats why i bought it and i only own one PAB
    hope to get more though, cant wait for my book to come

Quote by ironcross13 View Post
    Good info ned , Junckers are my favourite Maker so thats why i bought it and i only own one PAB
    hope to get more though, cant wait for my book to come
    The book(s) will be the best thing you can own if you want to collect these seriously, the knowledge and detail within is superb. I have a soft spot for Juncker Panzerkampfabzeichen's too, here's what I've got so far, all different variants in set up and finish on the same original design. They are also good long term "bankers".

Regards, Ned.

Juncker PanzerkampfabzeichenJuncker Panzerkampfabzeichen
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Very nice badge.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by big ned View Post
    The book(s) will be the best thing you can own if you want to collect these seriously, the knowledge and detail within is superb. I have a soft spot for Juncker Panzerkampfabzeichen's too, here's what I've got so far, all different variants in set up and finish on the same original design. They are also good long term "bankers".

Regards, Ned.

Juncker PanzerkampfabzeichenJuncker Panzerkampfabzeichen
    Nice badges there Ned

Quote by ironcross13 View Post
    Nice badges there Ned
    Thanks. Oddly enough the bronze zincer on the right (which is the same as yours only with a darker finish) is probably the harder to find than the very desirable NS badges shown with it!

You have De Bock's books coming? They are like an encyclopedia of PABs!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast