Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Legion Condor Panzer Kampfabzeichen

Article about: by karatekutya Hey Guys i just woild like to know this badge is orignal or fake ? https://postimg.org/gallery/d3kilahk/ Thank you! Fake. Stewy

Default Legion Condor Panzer Kampfabzeichen

Hey Guys i just woild like to know this badge is orignal or fake ? Thank you!

Last edited by rbminis; 12-25-2016 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Add Photos.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Legion Condor Panzer Kampfabzeichen
    P
    Many

Quote by karatekutya View Post
    Hey Guys i just woild like to know this badge is orignal or fake ? https://postimg.org/gallery/d3kilahk/ Thank you!
    Fake. Stewy

Thank You

MAP
    ?

To make this thread helpful.......

Legion Condor Panzer KampfabzeichenLegion Condor Panzer Kampfabzeichen
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I have moved your post and started a new thread for you. We do not allow the posting of links as the thread will become useless in the future, so I have uploaded your photos directly to this thread.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

As said it's a fake, but not WW1, it's the 2nd pattern design awarded to German tankers of the Condor Legion during the Spanish Civil War for service between 1936-39. There were 415 recipients after the badge was officially sanctioned by the Army High Command in July 1939.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

As Ned states, it's a Legion Condor Panzertruppen Badge...However, I believe it's an Original and not a fake...Perhaps a Private-Purchase Piece, but I do not believe that this is an all-out postwar fake designed to deceive...The Reverse Pin, Catch and Hardware are correct, the Hollow-stamped construction is also correct...Unless someone sees something I'm missing... These were made in Spain as well as in Germany, btw...Nice detail on the Wreath!....
    Just my personal opinion of course, but I'd buy it if the price was right...
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    As Ned states, it's a Legion Condor Panzertruppen Badge...However, I believe it's an Original and not a fake...Perhaps a Private-Purchase Piece, but I do not believe that this is an all-out postwar fake designed to deceive...The Reverse Pin, Catch and Hardware are correct, the Hollow-stamped construction is also correct...Unless someone sees something I'm missing... These were made in Spain as well as in Germany, btw...Nice detail on the Wreath!....
    Just my personal opinion of course, but I'd buy it if the price was right...
    cheers, Glenn
    Sorry Glenn, it's got no chance. The design appears to be loosely based on that of the post war Souval pattern, but the forced patina, lack of hand finishing/cut outs around the area below the tank and around the wreath binder as well as around the crossed bones condemn this piece as a pretty common fake.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thank You, Ned! I gladly stand corrected as I'm not familiar with the Souval Pattern...
    cheers, Glenn