Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftwaffe Panzerkampfabzeichen... Need some opinions on this one...

Article about: I came across this Luftwaffe Tank Badge with a lot that included an HJ armband, political armband and a large (burial) flag. All of the items in the lot were recovered about 30 years ago in

Default Re: Luftwaffe Panzerkampfabzeichen... Need some opinions on this one...

another Lufty tank battle badge...marked on back L/50,,,opinions on this one too!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Panzerkampfabzeichen... Need some opinions on this one...   Luftwaffe Panzerkampfabzeichen... Need some opinions on this one...  

Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe Panzerkampfabzeichen... Need some opinions on this one... 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Panzerkampfabzeichen... Need some opinions on this one...
    P
    Many

?

Again, a controversial award, no originals have come to light to my knowledge.
    The L/50 mark?
    Did Godet really make these badges when they don't appear to have made any other war badge?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I would not want either of these shown for the very good reasons already stated.

These were awards which were designed but not made and issued.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2