Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Maker of this stamped pattern Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze?

Article about: Thanks!

Default Maker of this stamped pattern Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze?

Thanks!
    Maker of this stamped pattern Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze?Maker of this stamped pattern Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Maker of this stamped pattern Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze?  
    Last edited by rbminis; 10-26-2018 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maker of this stamped pattern Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze?
    P
    Many

Hi Andrew,
    Please read this thread.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Spellchecker will hate me but o.k.

Quote by Wartime Collectables View Post
    Spellchecker will hate me but o.k.
    Copy and paste will do.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

This one has me stumped. (that's not saying much).

Looks like it is trying to be a Type 1 maybe (?) but the cut out swaz, poor detail of inner tread, rear catch set up as well as a few other features has me stumped.

There might be other types out there but the only one I know that has a cut out Swastika are the 7 wheel versions.

Also, like we asked on the other PAB posted yesterday, sufficient photos of the catch, hinge and eagle head are lacking.

Would love to hear other views. Maybe I'm just missing the boat as I can't identify it. As I don't study fakes, I can't compare to them as well.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I'm not saying yes or no but to me those tank treads look alot like dumbells. Which I suppose doesn't automatically make it fake but it certainly does make it a less appealing award. Here's a thread with an infamous Staegemeir badge there's some similarities there but too close for me to call it an outright fake. Best regards.

Brian

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze, good or bad

?

This is the most famous PAB fake ("toucan" fake).

MAP
    ?

Thank Ryuuk.

I really need to keep a database of some of these more well known fakes.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Will admit that one had me fooled, looked good to me! Thanks for the info!