Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Nickel Silver Panzerkampfabzeichen by C.E. Juncker of Berlin.

Article about: Hi Guys, Here's a nice example of a silver Panzerkampf Abzeichen by Juncker I picked up recently. It's considered to be the second variation (1.1.2b) of the original of all Panzerkampf Abzei

Absolutely beautiful, Ned. Nice catch!!

HOW

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nickel Silver Panzerkampfabzeichen by C.E. Juncker of Berlin.
    P
    Many

?

Big ned, please show a big picture of the eagle.
    Thanks.

Nice to see such pieces remain in the WRF 'family'!

Nice pick up for your PAB collection Ned.

Quote by ryuuk View Post
    Big ned, please show a big picture of the eagle.
    Thanks.
    Hi ryuuk,

As requested. I think I know where this is going....Do you see a gopher?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nickel Silver Panzerkampfabzeichen by C.E. Juncker of Berlin.  
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi ryuuk,

As requested. I think I know where this is going....Do you see a gopher?
    Hi big ned,
    I saw the similarities of your badge and a fake badge, which was discussed at the GCA. But in spite of this, your badge I like.

Quote by ryuuk View Post
    Hi big ned,
    I saw the similarities of your badge and a fake badge, which was discussed at the GCA. But in spite of this, your badge I like.
    I thought that was it. Here's a badge that viewed closely has very similar markings as well, which I believe is owned by your good self. I believe that the rear set up of the fake version of these Juncker badges is more easily given away by the rear set up, specifically the hinge, that as far as i'm aware has yet to be copied correctly and match the one in my original post

Regards, Ned.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nickel Silver Panzerkampfabzeichen by C.E. Juncker of Berlin.  
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    I thought that was it. Here's a badge that viewed closely has very similar markings as well, which I believe is owned by your good self. I believe that the rear set up of the fake version of these Juncker badges is more easily given away by the rear set up, specifically the hinge, that as far as i'm aware has yet to be copied correctly and match the one in my original post

Regards, Ned.
    Yes, this is my badge. As soon as I saw the topic about fake on GCA forum, immediately I again checked my badge. Set up of the fake badge is really wrong, but if fakemakers install the set-up of the original badge, it will be very good fake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2