Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

PAB in bronze - opinion?

Article about: Here is my example of a bronze "AS in Triangle" to compare. I believe the one originally posted is a good ground dug example. Ralph.

?

Default PAB in bronze - opinion?

Hello, what is your opinion on this PAB in bronze?

PAB in bronze - opinion?

PAB in bronze - opinion?

Thanks a lot!

A.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement PAB in bronze - opinion?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: PAB in bronze - opinion?

Hi Arez,

I'm not seeing any problems regarding originality. Is it a ground dug badge?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Thanks, that is good!

I am not sure whether it is ground dug badge, it sure looks like one. It is offered by a dealer for a discount price which was really rather tempting for me

?

No-one has disagreed which must be a good sign!

I'm throwing my money at the screen, but nothing is happening!

?

Nice badge it almost looks 3d like? with the crisp detail

I am not so certain, the pointed turret hatch and the blob ends to the tank tracks are usually the sign of a fake, i also do not like the eagles head.

I have had a few PABs and a couple turned out to be fake

I would ask for more opinions before spending cash

If you put it on another forum i think you would get an answer pretty quickly

Here is a Bronze PAB i sold last year, compare the details to the eagle and feet

?

im not so sure here is my bronze pab which has blobed track ends and the turret hatch looks the same?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture PAB in bronze - opinion?  

?

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    If you put it on another forum i think you would get an answer pretty quickly

Here is a Bronze PAB i sold last year, compare the details to the eagle and feet
    It would be preferable if a few more members joined in here and new members encouraged over here rather than cut and run to a 'better place' with your items. It's no good encouraging people to post elsewhere if their pieces don't get many answers as this forum will never evolve and attract a wide range of different collectors.

Is the example above by the same maker?

- - Updated - -

Guys, unless your posting badges by the same maker then you really can't compare. Each maker had it's own features which we need to see here. Otherwise it's like comparing apples to oranges.

Adrian, Sorry, i wasn't trying to encourage the member to jump ship as it, i never implied the other forum was better, the guy was not getting much feedback and i did not want him getting his fingers burned like i did when i first got into PABs

- - Updated - -

Rory, whats the maker of yours and is it a hallow back ?? whats the hole at the bottom, never seen one like that before???

I am not saying the PAB that started this thread is bad, i would just wait for more opinions

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast