Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Panzerkamp in Bronze- Junkers or not?

Article about: OK, next pick up for today. Price was decent and its in mint condition. I'm learning here...and spent some time going thru the threads. I'm assuming it is a Junkers? Type A? B? Thanks! Micha

MAP
    ?

Default Panzerkamp in Bronze- S&L?

OK, next pick up for today. Price was decent and its in mint condition.

I'm learning here...and spent some time going thru the threads.

I'm assuming it is a Junkers? Type A? B?

Thanks!

Michael

Panzerkamp in Bronze- Junkers or not?Panzerkamp in Bronze- Junkers or not?Panzerkamp in Bronze- Junkers or not?Panzerkamp in Bronze- Junkers or not?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkamp in Bronze- Junkers or not?
    P
    Many

?

It's Steinhauer & Lück Lüdenscheld.

MAP
    ?

Thanks Ryuuk. I'm still learning here but the hinge and catch set-up I've seen an the S&L's i've seen here is different. Anything you can point to to help me out?

Regards,

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Variants S&L
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkamp in Bronze- Junkers or not?  

?

One more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkamp in Bronze- Junkers or not?  

MAP
    ?

Quote by ryuuk View Post
    Variants S&L
    Sweet. Really appreciate the tutorial/pictures. The hinge appears to match to top row, 2nd badge but mine does not have as deep of a ridge around the turret.

Are there any sub-type classifications for these different variations? (Type A, B, etc?)

Thanks and Regards,

Michael

MAP
    ?

EDIT - Changed the title of the thread to reflect S&L and not Junkers

A good pointer for s & l's is the die flaw below the tank barrel on the rear.

nice badge.and good info from Ryuuk.

MAP
    ?

Quote by robin morley View Post
    A good pointer for s & l's is the die flaw below the tank barrel on the rear.
    See it! Got it! Thanks!

Michael

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast