Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Panzerkampfabzeichan bronze playback , I.d & authenticity?

Article about: Have a pending payment on a flat back in bronze. Any idess on maker and authenticity? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am not well educated in this particular badge.

Default Panzerkampfabzeichan bronze , I.d & authenticity?

Have a pending payment on a flat back in bronze. Any idess on maker and authenticity? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am not well educated in this particular badge.

Attached Images Attached Images Panzerkampfabzeichan bronze playback , I.d & authenticity?  Panzerkampfabzeichan bronze playback , I.d & authenticity?  Panzerkampfabzeichan bronze playback , I.d & authenticity?  Panzerkampfabzeichan bronze playback , I.d & authenticity? 
    Last edited by chuck303; 09-21-2016 at 04:45 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichan bronze playback , I.d & authenticity?
    P
    Many

You're going to need better pic's for a fair appraisal Chuck, these are ridiculously small.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    You're going to need better pic's for a fair appraisal Chuck, these are ridiculously small.

Regards, Ned.
    I tried using an image hosting website and the uploader.
    Not sure how to re size the pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images Panzerkampfabzeichan bronze playback , I.d & authenticity? 

Here's a link to the item. ! Please let me know your thoughts gentleman

VeteransFootlocker.com Catalog

Anyone know how to re size pictures?

Quote by chuck303 View Post
    Here's a link to the item. ! Please let me know your thoughts gentleman

VeteransFootlocker.com*Catalog
    Hi Chuck,

Thanks for the link. It's a good unmarked Frank & Reif bronze zincer. It's the commonest of that makers badges, and has lost most of it's dark lacquer coating. Pretty average all in all with an inflated dealer price. It's up to you, but there are better PAB's out there for the same money and less.

Regards, Ned.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I have a lot of trouble finding a piece at a decent price....

Can anyone recommend some online dealers that have honest prices ????

They're all much the same. Try using the Classifieds, Estand and Sales sections on the various forums and be patient. If you have to pay 20 Euro's or Dollars per year for access to some of these, so what, you'll save that on your first purchase.

Regards, Ned.

look at the sites adds.

MAP
    ?

Quote by big ned View Post
    They're all much the same. Try using the Classifieds, Estand and Sales sections on the various forums and be patient. If you have to pay 20 Euro's or Dollars per year for access to some of these, so what, you'll save that on your first purchase.

Regards, Ned.
    Good advice from Ned. This and the WAF sites are the best place to look for fair prices. But you have to be patient and then ready to pounce as the good ones go fast . This has paid off for me twice. A great PAB 25 and a beautiful DKiG.

Best to study and learn what you looking for so when you see it, you can confidently make a quick but correct decision.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast