Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen 25 Genuine??

Article about: Hi would like opinions on this please, as I can maybe buy it. Cheers Steve

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen 25 Genuine??

Hi would like opinions on this please, as I can maybe buy it. Cheers Steve

Panzerkampfabzeichen 25  Genuine??Panzerkampfabzeichen 25  Genuine??Panzerkampfabzeichen 25  Genuine??Panzerkampfabzeichen 25  Genuine??Panzerkampfabzeichen 25  Genuine??Panzerkampfabzeichen 25  Genuine??Panzerkampfabzeichen 25  Genuine??Panzerkampfabzeichen 25  Genuine??Panzerkampfabzeichen 25  Genuine??Panzerkampfabzeichen 25  Genuine??
    Last edited by yorksman; 03-23-2016 at 12:10 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen 25  Genuine??
    P
    Many

Hi Steve,

I'd like to see a close up shot of both the catch and hinge "end on" as this badge looks pretty good, but the images aren't the best. So we need to check it for the stress striations from when both parts were formed, as they must be there. I think I asked you this after you emailed me the pic's earlier this week. Is there a problem getting these necessary shots???

Examples of what evidence is required, seen here on a numbered GAB:

Panzerkampfabzeichen 25  Genuine??Panzerkampfabzeichen 25  Genuine??Panzerkampfabzeichen 25  Genuine??Panzerkampfabzeichen 25  Genuine??

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi Ned, I won't see the bloke who has them until next week now, so will get the other pictures then and post them on here. If this 25 one is genuine, that will be a real bonus with what they are worth. Thanks for your help. Cheers Steve

- - ------- - -

Hi Ned, I won't see the bloke who has them until next week now, so will get the other pictures then and post them on here. If this 25 one is genuine, that will be a real bonus with what they are worth. Thanks for your help. Cheers Steve

Hope everything works out well, looking good so far

MAP
    ?

Close up of the number shield as well as the eagle talons would help as well.

I do see the oval stamping around the catch which may be a good sign but the devil is in the details

Ned has given great advice as always. But please look at this thread for some additional specifics characteristics to look for.

Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25" JFS
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

from what I can see it looks like a good one to me.

Hello Steve,
    from your pictures it looks just about textbook original.
    Really Nice badge.

What's with all these fingerprints in the metal polish on the badges...Are they all from one collection.

All the best
    Doug

Is the 25 in a plate or is it one piece? The old polish framing it makes it difficult to tell in the photos, but so far, it's not showing any huge red flags.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks for all your replies, it's been really helpful. Cheers. Steve