Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Panzerkampfabzeichen

Article about: Hi guys, this caught my eye as it has the honour of being reduced in price where I saw it. How does it look to you? Also, which is more loved, the bronze or silver version?

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen

Hi guys, this caught my eye as it has the honour of being reduced in price where I saw it. How does it look to you? Also, which is more loved, the bronze or silver version?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen   Panzerkampfabzeichen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen
    P
    Many

Default Re: Panzerkampfabzeichen

I am not liking this one very much.
    Please wait for others to respond.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

It's a perfectly good late war solid zinc Panzerkampf Abzeichen in Bronze by Wurster. The question of desirability is really a subjective one, unless you consider rarer examples of either type by certain makers. For instance the Bronze grade buntmetal Panzerkampf Abzeichen by Meybauer is considered very rare as opposed to it's silver brother, which in itself is uncommon.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I am not liking this one very much.
    Please wait for others to respond.
    Ralph.
    Hi Ralph,

Other than the finish on the badge, I see no real problems. It looks as if it's been cleaned and possibly greased though. What are your main concerns with it, as I may have missed something?
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi Ralph,

Other than the finish on the badge, I see no real problems. It looks as if it's been cleaned and possibly greased though. What are your main concerns with it, as I may have missed something?
    Hi Ned,
    I just didn't like the coaxial and I saw an obvious recess for the hinge that was not apparent on another data base. The track on the right of the obverse threw me for a bit as well. Hence my comment of "Wait for others to respond"
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Looks like a good late war Wurster which has lost all its finish.

Where are all the early war badges then, we talk a lot about late war ones? lol.

?

Here you go, early hollow tombak Wurster:
    PanzerkampfabzeichenPanzerkampfabzeichen

Here is another.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen   Panzerkampfabzeichen  

My early solid tombak Wurster.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast