Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen 50....Good or not?

Article about: Hello ,i found this on the internet ,but if its original ??? please tell me what you think .. gr andreas

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen 50....Good or not?

Hello ,i found this on the internet ,but if its original ???
    please tell me what you think ..
    gr andreasPanzerkampfabzeichen 50....Good or not?Panzerkampfabzeichen 50....Good or not?Panzerkampfabzeichen 50....Good or not?Panzerkampfabzeichen 50....Good or not?Panzerkampfabzeichen 50....Good or not?Panzerkampfabzeichen 50....Good or not?Panzerkampfabzeichen 50....Good or not?Panzerkampfabzeichen 50....Good or not?
    Last edited by Adrian; 02-28-2013 at 12:43 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen 50....Good or not?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: PKA 50....Good or not?

Can you contact the seller and ask for photos of the front and back, full badge please?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

hello adrian ,I got these photo's from a auction-internetsite in Germany and in Germany it is not allowed to show swastika on picture so I can't get you photo's from the whole badge. This is all I can show you, too bad.
    Greetings Andreas

?

I guessed there was a swastika issue, I wondered if you could contact the seller privately. If not, don't worry. There may be enough here for someone to make a call.

I am curious about your first impression of what you can see from this badge? The seller says it has been made bij Juncker.

?

From the photos I'm not filled with confidence but others may think differently.

The numbers seem to be closest to the first pattern badge by Juncker but other details don't match. I really don't know right now.

The 1st pattern is incredibly rare, and there's a hole in the back for the rivet of the '50' planchet in all the ones i've seen. I think it's the more common 2nd pattern, but again, i'm not sure if it's good or not with these pic's. They seem to have photographed it at every possible angle except the ones we all like to see. For the record, i'm not very keen on the catch plate and the pin was generally rounded off on these 2nd pattern types not sharp if I recall. It's too hard to call on these pic's I believe, unless your a real expert I reckon, and that I ain't!

Regards, Ned
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    there's a hole in the back for the rivet of the '50' planchet in all the ones i've seen..............
    i'm not very keen on the catch plate and the pin was generally rounded off on these 2nd pattern types not sharp if I recall.
    They were my observations too and if you compare the number styles, the badge above resembles the first pattern more but then it doesn't have the rivet.

I can't even see if there are cut outs under the wings of the eagle.......

You definitely need to ask for better pics but my advice based upon what we can see would be to pass on it.

Quote by Adrian View Post

I can't even see if there are cut outs under the wings of the eagle.......

You definitely need to ask for better pics but my advice based upon what we can see would be to pass on it.
    My sentiments exactly, no way would I even consider outlaying the kind of cash these things go for on the evidence so far presented.....And the obtuse way it's been presented at that!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Default Re: Panzerkampfabzeichen 50....Good or not?

Is there space enbetwin the wings and the body of the eagle?
    wheels seams not ok but maybe is just the picture....