Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze

Article about: Good or not ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I am not sure I understand, if you have Philippe's book, are you testing us to see if we know what we are talking about?
    Afternoon Ralph,

Wait until you read his thread on the re-nazified N/S Juncker that's been posted. There's a few things going on with that one that you won't find in the book. I'm keeping schtum for now though.....Tee hee!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze
    P
    Many

Quote by big ned View Post
    Afternoon Ralph,

Wait until you read his thread on the re-nazified N/S Juncker that's been posted. There's a few things going on with that one that you won't find in the book. I'm keeping schtum for now though.....Tee hee!
    Good morning Ned,
    I read it briefly, I have no problem if it is not a typical example but, when it is shown to a "T" in the "book", then I question his motives.
    Ralph.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

no, i realy want to learn about PKA so i bought this book last week. But only the book makes no expert. Ned tells me something about tool marks and so i looked after it.
    My english is not so good, maybe i used the wrong words then im sorry.
    You know what your talking about, no doubt.

Quote by McFrag View Post
    no, i realy want to learn about PKA so i bought this book last week. But only the book makes no expert. Ned tells me something about tool marks and so i looked after it.
    My english is not so good, maybe i used the wrong words then im sorry.
    You know what your talking about, no doubt.
    No one is an expert! Not even Ned, even though he knows his Panzerkampfabzeichen very well. Buying the book is the best thing that you could do to improve your knowledge. That, and belonging to a forum that has a great database will also help.
    By the way, Welcome to the forum!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

thank you
    yes the book is great but im at the start so i need other opinions to be sure
    So i hope you guys help me furthermore
    max

Quote by McFrag View Post
    thank you
    yes the book is great but im at the start so i need other opinions to be sure
    So i hope you guys help me furthermore
    max
    Of course we will if we can.
    You can also improve your knowledge by reading the existing threads and discussions posted here already.
    Ralph.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2