MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze, good or bad

Article about: I don't like this one at all, please let me know your thoughts. A younger fresher set of eyes are what I need. D

Ned, thanks for your input & hard work in trying to get a summation on this PKA. For me, the first thing i noticed was the barrel seems to be at the wrong angle to be original. Stewy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze, good or bad
    P
    Many

I bow to Neds superior knowledge on these badges.

Sounds like its a duff badge, but thats why I asked.... so no problems with the result .
    D

Quote by JERSEY 34 View Post
    Sounds like its a duff badge, but thats why I asked.... so no problems with the result .
    D
    Any chance of a clear, close up shot of the pressure foot from the side open and closed? It may help confirm my suspicions, but is not 100% as later attempts corrected it somewhat. Failing that, what's your opinion whilst comparing it to the pic in my reply? It all helps.

Regards, Ned
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi Ned,
    I will try in the morning to get the required shot for you. But I think you have clinically disected the badge and as far as I am concerned the results show it to be a bad one. Your in depth opinion is far deeper than I would ever go and you must be congratulated on it. I did not like it from the outset if truth be told, but I am always interested to see what other make of things like this.
    Thanks for your time and effort to educate us all, I am sure others will appreciate your work on this as much as I do.
    D

Cheers, but i'm not seeking plaudits. It's for my own piece of mind, and although I think i'm right, I can't be 100% and that's what it takes in this game or you could end up writing off a good 'un or vice versa, so every little helps.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

I think it's original badge. This badge does not have the characteristic Staegemeir's "red flags" on the obverse.

Quote by ryuuk View Post
    I think it's original badge. This badge does not have the characteristic Staegemeir's "red flags" on the obverse.
    Hello
    You do realize this thread is 4 years old?

MAP
    ?

Quote by Ullergaard View Post
    Hello
    Ryuuk probably does. I'm sure he is adding his views here if this thread is used for future reference (like it was yesterday )

While Ryuuk is not an active poster, he knows his awards very well and I for one always take his opinions very seriously
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Ullergaard View Post
    Hello
    I do agree with Michael and it does not matter how old the thread is, if there is new, or more correct information to add to a thread for future reference, it is in our best interests to update any of the past threads.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2