Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze to share

Article about: Wanted to share this recent addition. Panzerkampf Abzeichen in Bronze - Hollowback in tombak. I have confirmed that the maker is BH Mayer. It has the typical Mayer Hardware. I was pleased wi

?

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze to share

Wanted to share this recent addition. Panzerkampf Abzeichen in Bronze - Hollowback in tombak. I have confirmed that the maker is BH Mayer. It has the typical Mayer Hardware.
    I was pleased with the condition when it arrived in hand.

I would love to see some more Bronze examples guys! If not, feel free to show your Silvers!

some pics in different light conditions, obverse & reverse
    (scanner, camera, outside/etc)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze to share   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze to share  

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze to share   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze to share  

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze to share   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze to share  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze to share
    P
    Many

Default re: Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze to share

Here's one. Stewy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze to share   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze to share  

Another extremely rare F&R design with an oddity makers mark. There's not many of these around. Stewy

And a boring Junckers. Stewy

?

I've posted this one before but here's my bronze 'Daisy'.......

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Congrats Bill!
    Great bronze Mayer!
    I've posted this one before, but here is my EWE.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Here is my bronze F&R.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Here is one of mine, I have always liked this nice Wurster.

Best Regards, fischer

?

Awesome Guys!! All are very beautiful! Thank you all for sharing them.
    Stewy "A boring Junkers"! haha I love the Junkers Detail and have never seen that mark on a F&R before. Ralph, when I first got mine I was sure it was a F&R until comparing the hardware. Nice hard to find EWE. You gotta love the eagle's head on the Wurster and Daisy. Great detail. Plus, Adrian's Daisy has those extra "dot type marks" next to the eagle's legs which is cool too.

?

Very nice badges ! Thanks for posting !

Kind regards
    Alex

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast