Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Panzerkampfabzeichen in bronze by wurster

Article about: by rory i like yours stewy, overall i would rather bronze badges to the silver for some reason, and bronze badges are becoming more scarce looking around cheers rory Well, I prefer the Silve

?

Default Re: Panzerkampfabzeichen in bronze by wurster

guys maybe its just me but i seen this pic on a website and if im not going blind it looks like some just copied and pasted the pic of my badge, could this be a con artist ??? what do you think?

rory
    Tank Assault Badge in bronze (Wurster)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in bronze by wurster
    P
    Many

?

sure looks the same based on a quick comparison of the tip of the right eagle wing and small white area to left of the hole...
    they have an order entry for quantity--it would be fun to order 10 and see what response you get?

?

lol yes strange i thought? i dont understand how they can do this?

rory

?

It's the same badge Rory, no mistake. Are the photos in the opening post on this thread your photos - photos you've taken yourself? Or are they from the seller?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

adrian they are the photos which the seller had up the seller is klaus butschek (am i meant to mention sellers names? sorry if im not meant to) as i have not yet recieved the badge.

i was just browsing on google trying to research my badge wen i saw it i thougt it was a link to the forum but had a shock when i saw someone was trying to sell it

surely this should go on as a fake alert??

regards

rory

?

No problem at all mentioning a dealer's name. It might be worth dropping Klaus a message letting him know another dealer is using his images to sell an item they don't have. He is German and is better placed to communicate with the other seller and being German and maybe understanding the laws etc can deal with it. They are, after all, using his images to sell something that belonged to him.

We can't really call it a fake alert because the badge is genuine but it is a dealer alert. We already know they're trying to sell something they don't actually have!

?

I did send them an email just for the hell of it and it'll be interesting to see if they bother to take any notice.......

Dear Sir/Madam,
    The Wurster Panzer badge you are offering for sale on this site, as described by you here......

Wurster marked Panzer Assault Badge in bronze. Nice finish and good quality. Unfortunately the catch is missing and a hole has been made into the area where the catch was. Please ask for more pictures for more details.

......does not actually belong to you does it? Please remove it for sale from your site and be aware that you may be reported to the authorities as potentially attempting to defraud members of the public via the internet.
    Please respond to this message.

?

adrain are you a lawyer it will be interesting to see what they say i think i will email klaus now im sure he would want to know i will post any replies i recieve for interests sake

cheers rory

Quote by Simon2 View Post
    cool ,how did you learn of the Stalingrad attribution?
    I sometimes buy the odd relic from a digger in Volgograd. The parcels always arrive with a Volgograd post office stamp so I have to believe that the items are actually dug up around Stalingrad.

?

Hello Rory

Many thanks for your email. I appreciate you let me know!

I had this before. It looks like these are systems which using shop offers on the net to rip people of.
    Everything was copied. Description, pictures, "add to basket" etc...

I had this once before but Im sure it happens more often. There is nothing I can do I guess.
    It is not a real dealer but a computer system I guess.

Many thanks!
    Klaus

Am 30.11.2011 um 14:01 schrieb Rory Mc loughlin:

dear klaus

i recently purchased a tank assualt badge in bronze from you, and browsing the internet came across a dealer who seems to have used the picture of the one i bought of you.

i have attached the link to this dealer, i thought you maybe interested to know as this dealer is using your pictures to try and sell items they do not have.

i have compared the pictures and they are an exact match

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast