Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Panzerkampfabzeichen - fake??

Article about: I need to validate that this is real or fake. This medal is questionable to me because of a few things. The claws on the Swastika dont seem right and it almost looks like a stamp line on the

?

Is there someone who can help me now? It´s an auction and i want to buy some for my friend but i´m not familiar with it

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen - fake??
    P
    Many

Hi DonJon,

Let it go mate, it's a very good fake of the S&L Vertical Crimp by the arch faker Carsten Staegemeir. It's been around for 4 or 5 years now and has fooled a lot of collectors, here's another example of it below.

Panzerkampfabzeichen - fake??Panzerkampfabzeichen - fake??
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Uff it was very close, I almost bought it. Thank you!. But I´m still looking for some well preserved original. He loves german tanks of WW2 (like Panther or Stug) and daggers too. So my choice is clear: tank medal or dagger. Could you check this medals, please?

Once more thank you.

1:

2:
    Panzerkampfabzeichen - fake??Panzerkampfabzeichen - fake??Panzerkampfabzeichen - fake??Panzerkampfabzeichen - fake??

3:

4:

5:

the last 3. 4. 5. but forget no.4 to far gone.originals although dug up ones.

?

I don´t understand your answer....the first and second are fake and others original?

You really should start your own thread for all of these old boy, but i'll leave the bollocking to the mod's. Anyway, here's my take on 'em.

1. Fake.

2.Fake.

3. Pics are very poor, so i'll point out my concerns. The badge has a round wire catch, this is only seen on the very earliest AS in triangle badges, but the obverse is a later die type where the catches were always flat wire. I seriously doubt this is original, but cannot be 100% sure with the images available. Not one for me.

4. Original Die Type 2 AS in triangle bronze badge with pronounced flattened ball hinge. Shame it's an absolute wreck and virtually worthless, even as a representative piece.

5.Probably original (But better pics needed).

My advice is stay away from this website, it's been shown to have many fakes/junk items here in the past.

Regards, Ned.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    the last 3. 4. 5. but forget no.4 to far gone.originals although dug up ones.
    Glad it's not my money you're spending H....

he or she asked,I didn't say buy them..lol

?

Now i see...sorry for my bad english. I come from eastern Europe . Could you give me any websites where can I buy original goods? These offers were from czech equivalent of ebay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2