Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen - Help Needed!

Article about: Hello fellas I just got this damaged PAB badge ( Panzerkampfabzeichen ) with a missing catch and I will be very happy if someone tell me who is the maker of it? The only info I got is,this P

Ves
    ?

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen - Help Needed!

Hello fellas
    I just got this damaged PAB badge ( Panzerkampfabzeichen ) with a missing catch and I will be very happy if someone tell me who is the maker of it? The only info I got is,this PAB is known as "Vienna type" .Any comments and opinions are appreciate it.

Best regards!
    Panzerkampfabzeichen - Help Needed!Panzerkampfabzeichen - Help Needed!Panzerkampfabzeichen - Help Needed!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen - Help Needed!
    P
    Many

Ves
    ?

Anybody?

Quote by Ves View Post
    Anybody?
    It’s an original type V PAB by an unknown maker but colloquially known by collectors as the “Scooped Flatback”. Shame about the missing catch, but not uncommon on these late war badges.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Ves
    ?

Quote by big ned View Post
    It’s an original type V PAB by an unknown maker but colloquially known by collectors as the “Scooped Flatback”. Shame about the missing catch, but not uncommon on these late war badges.

Regards, Ned.
    Hello Ned
    Thanks for your reply and the info. I really appreciate it.
    Regards!
    Ves

Ves
    ?

[QUOTE=MAP;1954060]Well......I think your pleas summoned back our fan favorite Genie with his crystal ball!

I have to learn that trick. How did you do it.

Hello MAP
    Thanks for your comment. Glad to see you in the forum again I think the crystal ball calls ,,patience'' DefinitelyI need to learn it in the future

Best regards!
    Ves

MAP
    ?

[QUOTE=Ves;1954086]
    Quote by MAP View Post
    Well......I think your pleas summoned back our fan favorite Genie with his crystal ball!

I have to learn that trick. How did you do it.

Hello MAP
    Thanks for your comment. Glad to see you in the forum again I think the crystal ball calls ,,patience'' DefinitelyI need to learn it in the future

Best regards!
    Ves
    Thanks but the comment (now deleted) was not me returning to the forum, but Big Ned. I was great to see him back as can been seen by the "likes" he received. A good man, liked by all who has gladly helped many people over the years.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)