Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25" JFS

Article about: First and foremost a big thanks to Ned for helping me out with this. Couldn't have done it without him. Here is a early textbook PAB 25 in near perfect condition. Maker is JFS (Josef Feix &a

a very nice badge.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25" JFS
    P
    Many

Stunning example. A piece I resign myself never to be able to afford, but I can live vicariously through you.

MAP
    ?

Quote by avenger View Post
    Stunning example. A piece I resign myself never to be able to afford, but I can live vicariously through you.
    Thanks Scott! She sure is a beauty. Now to find a similar condition GAB25/50

Nickels, dimes and quarters in a jar. Empty that pocket change everyday and it adds up fast. Oh...and then there is the credit card...which I used. But now my jar is empty with an IOU note inside...LoL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I wish you luck, which if you found this one, you may not need it. I notice this PAB still exhibits some frosting. I've not been collecting for decades, but in the time I have been collecting, I've yet to see a nicer example than this, which makes me even more glad you got it.

I'll keep an eye out for a top quality numbered GAB and see if we can't gang up on that one.

MAP
    ?

Quote by avenger View Post
    I wish you luck, which if you found this one, you may not need it. I notice this PAB still exhibits some frosting. I've not been collecting for decades, but in the time I have been collecting, I've yet to see a nicer example than this, which makes me even more glad you got it.

I'll keep an eye out for a top quality numbered GAB and see if we can't gang up on that one.
    Yes, please do...hopefully it doesn't turn up for many months as the budget needs to recover

I would say the silver wash is 98% with just some minor wear on a few of the high points. But you have to look for it, instead of the opposite when you are normally looking hard for any remaining wash
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2