Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25" jfs copy / or real

Article about: Well the saying is true if its to good to be true then its FAKE , this showed up here and as i have never had one or seen one in hand , i was hoping , but after some study and time looikng i

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25" jfs copy / or real

Well the saying is true if its to good to be true then its FAKE , this showed up here and as i have never had one or seen one in hand , i was hoping , but after some study and time looikng into i have come to the Conclusion is a copy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25"  jfs  copy / or real   Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25"  jfs  copy / or real  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25"  jfs  copy / or real
    P
    Many

Forget it dude. Buy the book we've been talking about on your Aurich PAB thread, it's the way to go if you wanna avoid crap like this.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Its bad, after comparing this one to Neds.The track area is looking bad.

That's a JFS copy, mines a Gustav Brehmer (G.B.) piece.

Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25"  jfs  copy / or real

Regards, Ned.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    That's a JFS copy, mines a Gustav Brehmer (G.B.) piece.
    Sorry for the confusion.

Forget it dude. Buy the book we've been talking about on your Aurich PAB thread, it's the way to go if you wanna avoid crap like this.
    Ned is quite correct. Stewy

lol you guys are Fast I am still loading photos haaaaaaaa took me 5 days looking at it to work out its a copy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25"  jfs  copy / or real  

Just for laughs, spot the fake and why.

Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25"  jfs  copy / or real Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25"  jfs  copy / or real

Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25"  jfs  copy / or real Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25"  jfs  copy / or real
    well i will go with the 25 been the fake , laking the little fork tong's under the wheel;s so far

25, poor finish,bad turret and over all low detail.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast