Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25" Tank Battle Badge for 25 Engagements.

Article about: Hello, Please help me with determining if this is a real one or fake. I want to understand how i can see the difference. Thanks!

?

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25" Tank Battle Badge for 25 Engagements.

Hello,
    Please help me with determining if this is a real one or fake.
    I want to understand how i can see the difference.

Thanks!

Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25" Tank Battle Badge for 25 Engagements.Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25" Tank Battle Badge for 25 Engagements.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25" Tank Battle Badge for 25 Engagements.
    P
    Many

Although I don't study these, I don't like the pin.
    Ned will be able to assist you with more info.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Oh dear, not this time.

It's a really rough JFS based fake that's got too many bad points to list. The hardware is often found on post war S&L badges, but this one isn't related to them.

The best way to acquaint yourself with the real thing is to study original examples. Here's a really good thread from the Panzerkampfabzeichen forum of a badge picked up recently by forum member MAP (Michael) featuring superb photo's of a genuine JFS pattern badge. Compare the details of each photo with those on your badge. The difference in design and quality is obvious, and this is the best way to learn, by looking at and learning from originals. After you get familiar with the genuine item then picking out the more obvious fakes is easy, but the better fakes require far more detailed study. But in this case, checking out Michael's thread is ideal for answering your question.

Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25" JFS

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

MAP
    ?

Not one I like, nor have seen. I give it a thumbs down. But will go back to my reference book to confirm. Unless Ned or someone chimes in first.

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Not one I like, nor have seen. I give it a thumbs down. But will go back to my reference book to confirm. Unless Ned or someone chimes in first.

M
    You're holding your light under a bushel Michael you old rogue you.....
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

MAP
    ?

Quote by big ned View Post
    You're holding your light under a bushel Michael you old rogue you.....
    lol...I was a bit wishy washy and noncommittal, wasn't I. Well, inexperience, grainy photos, a small cell phone and old eyes are my excuse!! (Oh and 19 wonderful years of marriage perfecting the art of non commitment)!!!!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

total crap.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    total crap.

No Harry, I think Michael genuinely means every word of what he says.....

MAP
    ?

Lol