Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stuffe in Bronze JFS - ask for help

Article about: Hi guys, this is my 2nd attempt to buy this grade of panzer badge and I would like to ask you for help with this one marked by JFS. I hope the pictures are good. I compared it with some othe

?

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stuffe in Bronze JFS - ask for help

Hi guys,
    this is my 2nd attempt to buy this grade of panzer badge and I would like to ask you for help with this one marked by JFS. I hope the pictures are good. I compared it with some other badges and it looks good to me, but I am not expert and I would like to know opinion of the others. Any opinion is welcome.
    Thank you, Mike

Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stuffe in Bronze JFS - ask for helpPanzerkampfabzeichen II Stuffe in Bronze JFS - ask for helpPanzerkampfabzeichen II Stuffe in Bronze JFS - ask for helpPanzerkampfabzeichen II Stuffe in Bronze JFS - ask for helpPanzerkampfabzeichen II Stuffe in Bronze JFS - ask for helpPanzerkampfabzeichen II Stuffe in Bronze JFS - ask for helpPanzerkampfabzeichen II Stuffe in Bronze JFS - ask for helpPanzerkampfabzeichen II Stuffe in Bronze JFS - ask for help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stuffe in Bronze JFS - ask for help
    P
    Many

Hello Mike,
    this is another one to stay away from.
    It is actually not a bad copy of an original in my opinion.

I am pretty sure that JFS used aluminium rivets when attaching the tank to the wreath...The one you picture seems to be all one metal type.

Big Ned is the man for Panzer badges...I only dabble in them

All the best
    Doug

Oh dear.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

These original badges are also very expensive, may I ask how much they ask for this one?

Quote by jamoros View Post
    These original badges are also very expensive, may I ask how much they ask for this one?
    Voila....

Let me google that for you

Re-enactors badge around $25.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

a bad one.

I concur, A fake, If real this would be very expensive, and extremely rare due to the almost unheard of makers mark on a bronze grade JFS. I will try and photograph my bronze JFS tomorrow for you to compare with

?

Hi guys,
    thank you for your replies and help. In case I will find other one for sale I will ask you again for help.
    Mike

Mike,
    What exactly are you looking for, I may be able to give you a heads up to the availability of originals, however they do not come cheap,