Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Panzerkampfabzeichen with number 50

Article about: This is the badge the above reproduction is trying to be - a JFS 50: These photos should put to rest any desire to make the badge in question an original. This maker was very consistent with

KSH
    ?

Default Re: Panzerkampfabzeichen with number 50

This is the badge the above reproduction is trying to be - a JFS 50:

Panzerkampfabzeichen with number 50Panzerkampfabzeichen with number 50

These photos should put to rest any desire to make the badge in question an original. This maker was very consistent with the reverse setup actually, and I do not think a thin wire-type pin (which of course is reduntant information seeing as the badge in question does not stand a chance of being original) has ever been seen on a JFS of this sort.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth
    Last edited by KSH; 07-24-2021 at 04:01 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen with number 50
    P
    Many

A bad fake,sorry. The hardware's wrong,wreath's very poor & the number box is the wrong depth it should also be an insert not cast as this one is. Stewy

Okei, what is going on here, a family member in norway sendt this link auction to me, and asked if it was real or not, I said I saw it on this forum and it's fake, I'm not sure if it's the same seller but the pics are the same, so why is this guy trying to sell this medal for 1 000£ ?

Panzerkampfabzeichen med tallet 50, i sølv, original - kupp på QXL.no Sluttdato: 28.12.2011 22:17

Because fakers are everywhere and they steal people´s photos also. If you want your photos to be "yours", you have to put some sort of watermark on them... but even a watermark can be removed, I guess. So sad.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Well, I think this guy is trying to sell by brother a fake medal..

You should invite your brother to this forum
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

I think that is a good idea

I think 'Lizabell' may have no interest in helping him/herself learn about this badge. I think he or she may be full of crap and is trying to sell it to us. I hope I am wrong but sorry, people like this appear from time to time on the forum and it really pisses me off.

Lizabell, if you own this badge and are trying to sell it in auction, you need to do the right thing and list it as a fake. Better yet, don't try to sell it at all. Noone will want this piece of crap anyway.

Agree ObKrieger, and not just that she/he is selling it for a extreme price!
    about 1000£, I believe that's about BID 7000 NOK? and if you want to buy it now it's 15 000 NOK = 2000£ ? or something in that direction...

Interesting..... *hm*
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast